The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Sucker Silk to Soda Can (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brian Haagen
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of Brian Haagen
This effect sounds like a great take on something old.
Has anybody seen this before? Do any of you have any experience with it?
You can find it here
http://www.malloymodernmagic.com/sucker_silk.htm.
Mike Giusti
View Profile
Veteran user
371 Posts

Profile of Mike Giusti
Brian Haagen
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of Brian Haagen
Thank you! I read it all over. Sounds great!
Nick Wait
View Profile
Inner circle
Lichfield, UK
1042 Posts

Profile of Nick Wait
Where can we see a demo of this?
nick
Michael Dustman
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
1223 Posts

Profile of Michael Dustman
Quote:
On 2005-03-03 17:06, walsall wrote:
Where can we see a demo of this?
nick

On the very detailed instructional video that comes with it.

In all seriousness....this effect has served me well for over a year now. I have used it to MC Comedy Club shows and have used it in my stand-up act. I really like the effect. I would say that it isn't a living room type of effect, but works well for parlor, platform or stage.

As far as I am concerned...very well recommended.
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1293 Posts

Profile of GlenD
The effect is wonderful, I saw Robert perform it at our local IBM meeting a few months ago. It was a lot of fun and the ending is quite a surprise.

Is it flawlees or a perfect effect? Of course not but it is well thought out and a very good routine. Also one that practically no one has seen.

I have been wanting to pick this up ever since and now that you've reminded me I might just do so!
I had to choose between that and his Better Newspaper Tear (both cost around a hundred bucks) at the time I saw it.

Anyways, the Soda can trick is really cool and Robert is a great guy who will help you with any questions or problems.

Let us know if you decide to get it and what you think.

Thanks for the info Michael, it is good to hear someone else's opinion, especially someone who is using it in actual performances.
Thanks again.

Peace out...

GlenD
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
Michael Dustman
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
1223 Posts

Profile of Michael Dustman
Glen reminded me of a good point....Robert Baxt is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet. He has communicated with me via e-mail and PM and has answered any question I have ever had.

He is extremely generous with his time and his advice. Hoping to pay him back for some of that time with an adult beverage at the Glass City Conclave where he is lecturing in 2 weeks.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Sucker Silk to Soda Can (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL