The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Tricks with Parrots (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2222 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
Any one here does tricks or involves their parrots in their shows? I would like to hear from you guys who do tricks with their parrots. What kind of magic tricks do you involve them with? Thanks!
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Tim Taylor on The Magic Café is the man you need to contact.

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
Not knowing your present relationship with your birds, I can only suggest that you introduce various toys into their space?.....Carefully observe them and inspire yourself with items they are attracted to.

When you observe something they are particularly drawn to, then begins the magic.

I have my birds interact with some of Steve Axtell's birds for a surreal moment that even I find hard to distinguish...which is real and which is latex....

Food items make for easy prey from which to condition your birds...Card revelation, item selection, behavioural choice.....visual comedy, flight and return, dissapointment....the possibilities are endless...

The key is to carefully observe your birds and then mirror their behaviour with your magic presentations.....If this doesn't make sense then you aren't there just yet?

Fraternally,r2
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Tricks with Parrots (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL