The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Single or double bill tube? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sethb
View Profile
Inner circle
The Jersey Shore
2719 Posts

Profile of sethb
I'm considering getting a Viking bill tube, and noticed that they are also offering a double (nested) tube in addition to the standard single tube.

I had not seen the double tube before, and wondered whether, as a practical matter, the double tube offers any additional punch to the effect, or just makes the routine longer because there are two tubes to open instead of one. My first reaction to this was that the double tube didn't really add much, but I could be mistaken.

I saw a fine bill tube handling in Kaplan's THE FINE ART OF MAGIC and will probably go with that. Also wondering if anyone has seen any other uses for a bill tube beside the standard transposition effect?

Thanks in advance for any opinions and additional info. I wanted to put some variety into an all-coins routine, and the bill tube seems to fit the bill (no pun intended), since it involves money, but not coins. It may also be a nice transition to a Stack of Quarters effect, using a folded dollar bill as the cone. SETH
"Watch the Professor!!" -- Al Flosso (1895-1976)
"The better you are, the closer they watch" -- Darwin Ortiz, STRONG MAGIC
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Single or double bill tube? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL