The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Anyone busking the DNC (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kasper777
View Profile
Regular user
143 Posts

Profile of kasper777
Just wondering if anyone will be hitting up the rich political people in Boston for the DNC. Would love to hear how it all turns out.

Nolan
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3177 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
Well I hear that Gazzo is up there, so maybe he will have a go at fleecing the Dems. (I will to to avoid additional political comments...)

But I would pay for a seat just to watch Gazzo deal with Ted Kennedy and his crew.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2112 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
I thought Gazzo retired!!
KidMagic87
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of KidMagic87
I'm in Cmabridge at the moment...I'm thinking of getting a street performing liscence, but certainly not for the DNC.
Zack
View Profile
Special user
551 Posts

Profile of Zack
How bout the RNC? You could do the, "Selected brick through window" or "Disappearing anarchist."
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Quote:
On 2004-07-20 15:43, magic_matt wrote:
I thought Gazzo retired!!

I can't believe any "retirement" will last too long. It's in his blood.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
cheesewrestler
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
1147 Posts

Profile of cheesewrestler
Quote:
On 2004-07-20 18:56, Zack wrote:
How bout the RNC? You could do the, "Selected brick through window" or "Disappearing anarchist."

"Disappearing WMD"
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
Gazzo has retired.

He tried to buy a small Island in the Caribbean but there were none left.

All he could get was a small atoll with a salt water lagoon. He has built a castle there and calls it "No Pies Atoll". There is also a rumor that now that he has a castle he secretly longs for a bungalow.

That is all.

Best,

Dan-

P.S. Working the DNC would be a bit crazy. Security is a nightmare and if you juggle knives or eat fire you will want to stay far, far, away. Smile

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
©1999-2014 Daniel Denney all rights reserved.
awfulawful
View Profile
New user
Boston, MA
19 Posts

Profile of awfulawful
Quote:
On 2004-07-23 09:02, Danny Hustle wrote:
There is also a rumor that now that he has a castle he secretly longs for a bungalow.

A rare but qulaity Eddie Izzard reference. Well done.
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
AH! a fellow Izzard fan, and from Boston No less! We should get together sometime and swill down a couple of jars of jam! Smile

Best,

Dan-

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
©1999-2014 Daniel Denney all rights reserved.
Wayne Hackler
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of Wayne Hackler
You would probably only get to work in the so called "free speech zones" at either convention. Hmmm. I thought all of America was a free speech zone. My have times changed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Anyone busking the DNC (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL