The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » ARCHANGEL KEY ROUTINE (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cardfreakhk
View Profile
Special user
Hong Kong SAR
585 Posts

Profile of cardfreakhk
ARCHANGEL KEY ROUTINE BY NICHOLAS BENGTSON

How do you guys think of this routine?
Is it easy to reset?

By the way, long time no see everyone!
Will keep posting since now.

Michael Lam from Hong Kong
Don't just dream, stay awake and action!
MagicCarisio
View Profile
Inner circle
1061 Posts

Profile of MagicCarisio
Hello Michael,
This effect is awesome!! Get it you won't be sorry! It's one of my best carry at all times effect...easy reset.
I give it Five stars*****!
Gerard
cardfreakhk
View Profile
Special user
Hong Kong SAR
585 Posts

Profile of cardfreakhk
Thanks a lot Gerard!
So it includes a key-bending type gimmick?
I would like what is included, or only the booklet?

Michael Lam
MagicCarisio
View Profile
Inner circle
1061 Posts

Profile of MagicCarisio
It comes with istructions and keys. Can't beat the price for this awesome effect!
Gerard
cardfreakhk
View Profile
Special user
Hong Kong SAR
585 Posts

Profile of cardfreakhk
He said we can use any key.
So how could we bend it without the gimmick?

I have some bending gimmicks already though, still asking because wanna know if we don't actually need a gimmick to bend the key.

Michael Lam
MagicCarisio
View Profile
Inner circle
1061 Posts

Profile of MagicCarisio
You do not need a special key bending gimmick. Buy it you won't be sorry!
Do a search for it at the Café...you will see how great this effect really is!!
Gerard
Horizon
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Horizon
I agree with Gerard. This is brilliantly routined magic or mentalism (whichever your style is). The magic that occurs makes sense and flows nicely. You can easily just do one of the effects or all three. Two of the three effects are absolute KILLERS! And the other one is self-working. Some of the really strong points are that the key is SIGNED, no sleeves are required (you could do this in your swimsuit), they get a souvinor, and it is a full routine that really fools.

To answer your other question, the reset is automatic with one note, you will need another key because you will give away a key as a souvenior each time.

Hope this helps.
2003 user
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of 2003 user
Gerard,

Where you bought yours ? I bought it but there is no key included !!
Horizon
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Horizon
Keys are not included. You need to use your own and pick some up from a locksmith. I got about 100 for free. Just ask.
MagicCarisio
View Profile
Inner circle
1061 Posts

Profile of MagicCarisio
2003 user, your absolutely right! It does not come with keys! I used one of my keys. Had to buy the other blanks and had them cut.
Gerard
what the...?
View Profile
Veteran user
North Carolina
378 Posts

Profile of what the...?
You can easily get keys from a locksmith for free, but I can't find the type of keys that will work (owners will understand). It comes with a keychain that will hold a prediction, a second keyring (all ungimicked), and some tags to put on the keys (for spectators to keey as a souvenier). I still need some good keys to do it, but it is an awesome idea.

Brian
The great Sandwich!
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1653 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
One of the best key routines I've ever seen.Well worth the money.
Richard Lyn
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I prefer doing the key prediction only . The routine comes with 3 great routines. Do all 3 or just pick one you like
Great stuff here !!
Amadeus_Magi
View Profile
New user
Jakarta, Indonesia
100 Posts

Profile of Amadeus_Magi
Guys..... reading all your post make me sure to get one of this product soon!
I hope it is really great from what you're talking here.....
cool!
Magic Beyond Your Imagination
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4305 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
How would you compare the impact on an audience of the key bending effect of this item with the key bending effect of Guy Bavli? A key bending is a very strong effect and therefore do you think that the Guy Bavli method is stronger and more direct that Archangel? Finally, would you recommend only doing one of the suggested routines of this item as opposed to doing all three?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

MI
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Horizon
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Horizon
The effect on the spectator probably would be similar, a signed key bends in their hand. I think the biggest difference is that with Archangel, the key is very clearly shown normal before going into the spectator's hand, and when they open their hand the key is bent. With Bavli's this is not possible. The key must be half way hidden from view while held by the magician. But if you do Bavli's bend quickly, you could produce a similar look as Archangel. Both Bavli's and Bengston's will do the job and I believe appear the same to a spectator.
I really like Bavli's, but Archangel is the best I've ever come across.
bloodyjack
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle WA
343 Posts

Profile of bloodyjack
I hate the silly key ring you get to hold the prediction so I went to pets mart and got a dog collar tube that holds a strip of paper rolled up, its anodised aluminum and looks great.
"sir i sent you half the kidne i took from one woman prasarved it for you tother piece i fried and ate it was very nise i may send you the bloody knif that took it out if you only wate a whil longer"
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1550 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
If you would like to upgrade the keychain that comes with archangel I have the magicians leather keychain coin holder still available. 7.00 shipped free in the US. This is great for holding coins but you can use it for the Archangel prediction note. Email me for a picture of the holder. magicbyswh@aol.com
Steve
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » ARCHANGEL KEY ROUTINE (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL