The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Encyclopedia of Impromptu Rising Card Tricks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jacob boehme
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of jacob boehme
I don't want to seem like I am indulging in self-promotion, but I have recently compiled, for my own interest, an encyclopedia of impromptu rising card tricks - divided into approximately 8 different basic approaches featuring over 140 methods, dating back to some of the oldest versions as well as some newer ones like Aaron Fishers. There is also an extra chapter with unpublished treatments by Charlie Miller, Houdini (yes, Houdini!) Larry Jennings and Max Malini. Now I have compiled this for myself but do you think I could make some money by publishing it. Would I have to ask permission of people who were still alive and contactable or active in magic?

Hopefully somebody with more experience than me can answer.
restaurant3000
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of restaurant3000
Well, don't keep us all waiting!
9 years later, how did it all go?
Booyah!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Encyclopedia of Impromptu Rising Card Tricks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL