The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Just stepping thru the door: (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brother Kotah
View Profile
New user
wWsconsin
45 Posts

Profile of Brother Kotah
Hello to all the diners here at the Magic Café. I've heard only good things about this place. Decided to stop in and at least try the coffee.I'm sure it's very good!
He who sees strangely
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Coffee, have we got coffee!! and donuts too. Here's some on my tab. Be careful though, they are habit forming. Or is it the Café that's habit forming and the snacks are a plus. Either way, this is a great place to visit. Have fun and visit often.

:coffee: Smile Smile Smile
Where the magic begins
Wayne Hackler
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of Wayne Hackler
Welcome Brother Kotah from another Wisconsinite. There's a few of us running around in here. Enjoy and have a good time.
Brother Kotah
View Profile
New user
wWsconsin
45 Posts

Profile of Brother Kotah
Dave and Wayne,
Thankyou for the warm welcome, I like this place already. And knowinh there are other cheese-heads here too ia a good thing<g>
He who sees strangely
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Hi everyone. I am a Pastor who has been interested in magic since I was six. I like to combine performance magic with the Gospel and teach children or do childrens programs for young cancer victims and etc. I have recently found an interest in mentalism because it packs so small and can play so big. I look forward to time I can spend here.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Kotah,
Welcome to the Café. The Café is such a unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 14.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Brother Kotah
View Profile
New user
wWsconsin
45 Posts

Profile of Brother Kotah
Brother Tora, you do your job as hospitality host, extremely well. The turkish coffee is strong, but superb. I have alreadly read portions of TMC's many areas. It is a true learning experienceMy thanks to all involved.
He who sees strangely
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5931 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Hello Brother Kotah!!!

Finally got you stop on bye for a spell... pun fully intended. Smile

Welcome to The Café. Smile

I am sure you will make a noted contribution here and get the same in return.

:dancing: happy to have you here.

Cheers,

Brother Tom
Romulo
View Profile
New user
Brazil
27 Posts

Profile of Romulo
Hi Brother Kotah,

I'm new here too.
People here seems to be very helpful.

A special welcome from Brazil.
Brother Kotah
View Profile
New user
wWsconsin
45 Posts

Profile of Brother Kotah
Brothers Tom and Brother Romulo, thank you so very much for your welcome. being part of this is an adventure I am looking forward to It really is a place to learn and share. That's magical in and of itself !
He who sees strangely
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Just stepping thru the door: (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL