The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Street license (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

zone098
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of zone098
I was think about getting my street licenes as a performer but don't know how to go about getting it. where do I go or call, how much does it cost?, how long willl it take me to get it, age restrictions?
"Human kind cannot bear too much reality." -T.S. Eliot
Jim Wilder
View Profile
Special user
Birmingham, AL
954 Posts

Profile of Jim Wilder
It depends on the city where you live. Your best bet is probably to contact your city hall.

Also, you might try to search this topic. I always hate seeing messages that say that, but this topic is discussed frenquently in the sidewalk shuffle section of this site. Smile
SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1772 Posts

Profile of SIX
New York is where he lives hes my partner and we want to do the show and not get a ticket.
Jim Wilder
View Profile
Special user
Birmingham, AL
954 Posts

Profile of Jim Wilder
Then you may want to check out either:
the sidewalk shuffle section
or
http://www.performers.net/forums

If you do not know who to contact at city hall, just ask an officer casually. They would know about as well as anyone else. If you have your performing permit, you should have smooth sailing.
J.Warrens
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1098 Posts

Profile of J.Warrens
You need to just go to city hall. In my city, (and most cities) permits are handled by the engineering department.
Cheers,
J.Warrens
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Street license (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL