The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » David Blaine's Arm Twist Sound Effects (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

briankbl
View Profile
New user
Panama City, FL
5 Posts

Profile of briankbl
What prop did he use to create the popping and cracking effects while performing the arm twist illusion?
The wise man can pick up a grain of sand and envision a whole universe. But the stupid man will just lay down on some seaweed and roll around until he's completely draped in it. Then he'll stand up and go: Hey, I'm Vine Man!
craig_39
View Profile
New user
Canada
4 Posts

Profile of craig_39
You'll want to check out Shinko's twisting Arm Illusion video. It will teach you how to do it and what materials you can use to make that crunching sound.
Craig
briankbl
View Profile
New user
Panama City, FL
5 Posts

Profile of briankbl
I don't really want to buy another arm twist video just for the sound effects...
The wise man can pick up a grain of sand and envision a whole universe. But the stupid man will just lay down on some seaweed and roll around until he's completely draped in it. Then he'll stand up and go: Hey, I'm Vine Man!
craig_39
View Profile
New user
Canada
4 Posts

Profile of craig_39
Ohhh I see. Well I don't want to say anything because of exposure though...just think what makes a crunching sound in real life then incorporate it into your illusion.
Craig
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » David Blaine's Arm Twist Sound Effects (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL