The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » What MAY be posted? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
I've posted several reviews and posts of wonderful products from a site which, I must suppose, is verboten. I was told this was because downloads and e-books may not be reviewed, and this site specializes in downloads and CDs.

Is this correct?

Michael Close's excellent and possibly ground-breaking e-book (*Closely Guarded Secrets* - go read it right now!) has been both discussed AND reviewed here. Several other e-books have been discussed.

Maybe I'm being thick here, but even reading the FAQ and rules, it seems strange. Might we get a new ruling to change the rule? There continues to be more and more published via e-book (Andrew Mayne's stuff comes to mind) and I'm not sure it's a method which should be ignored.

Might we have a discussion about this?
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » What MAY be posted? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL