The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Romulo from Brazil (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Romulo
View Profile
New user
Brazil
27 Posts

Profile of Romulo
Hi everybody!

As you can see, my name is Rômulo Salles. I'm already a member of a forum called Fórum Mágico Amador here in Brazil. I got here after reading a post there mentioning this site.

I do magic for over 5 years. I like most stage magic than close up. It does not mean I don't do close up. I really do!

I work together with my brother, our duet is well known as OS IRMÃOS SALLES (The Salles Brothers).

Well, that's it! I just hope to learn a lot more here with you all.

Sorry if my English is not that good.
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Hi Romulo,
Welcome to the Café.Your english is just fine.I'm sure you'll find lots of great people here to help with any magic question you might have.
Have a Great Day,
Don
Neophyte
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Neophyte
Hello from me, too.

I'm on a few boards. Your English is better than many for whom it is a first language.

Good luck. I'm sure we all hope to learn from you, too.

James
Romulo
View Profile
New user
Brazil
27 Posts

Profile of Romulo
Quote:
On 2004-07-30 13:25, Neophyte wrote:
Hello from me, too.

I'm on a few boards. Your English is better than many for whom it is a first language.

Good luck. I'm sure we all hope to learn from you, too.

James

Thanks Don and James. It's nice to know I have a good English since I've never studied in any English school before. I've learned English by myself!

It's gonna be a big challenge to teach you all here some things, however I will try to show that Brazil is not only the country of football and beautil women - what it's true...heheh... We have magicians here too.

What I have to offer and share is my experiences on a country where access to magic apparatus and knowledge are very difficult,...almost none.

Much of the materials available about magic are in English - books, videos tapes, dvds, and so on..- that means you have to understand another language to learn magic.

You see how difficult things are! Besides the effect and the slight of hands you have to pay attention, you have to pay a 'double' attention to the audio otherwise you may miss an important detail that may be crutial to the trick.
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Romulo,
Never feel sorry about your English. Most of the people here are not native speakers-like me. Welcome to the Café. The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 14.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Romulo from Brazil (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL