The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Greatest Magic of Las Vegas vol 1-6 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

marcus2
View Profile
New user
uk
78 Posts

Profile of marcus2
This set I believe is not available from shops! I had seen it on Ebay most recently sold as limited Edition. These dvds are performance only by worlds top magicians..

Has anybody got these and take time to review them please.

most appreciated

Marcus
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
I didn't know that they were actually sold, if they are than I've got to pick them up ! I loved every single one of them Smile
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
I have these, I don't know when these shows aired... except for the last disk which was a bunch of clips from blaine's shows... the other disks were performances by many top names... the ones I can remember are Larry Jennings, Kevin James and Valentino... Yup the masked magician doing his stage act.... I don't really know when these were filmed, but I picked up these dvd's in some asian mall... it came in a box set and it was only 50 bucks....ill take a look at it again and list more performers..
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
Are these homemade ?
Bernard Sim
View Profile
Inner circle
Singapore
1095 Posts

Profile of Bernard Sim
These dvds are produced in Taiwan. Plenty of good performances in it. I have the VCD version.
Bernard Sim
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
Does it contain the entire shows on the dvds ?
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
I have the DVD version of the set. The magic are compilations that stretch from the early eighties to about the late nineties. Some are nice. The thing that I hate about it is that there are about 5 versions of the origami box spread out on all 6 vol. Dove acts that show the same thing except the performers. That sort of video.
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
Darn, I was hoping for the originally aired footage of the World's Greatest Magic with Mac King doing his occasional bar trick Smile
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
I'm afraid that's not in the collection.
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Greatest Magic of Las Vegas vol 1-6 (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL