The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Question about Rev. Coin Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stannmaple
View Profile
Elite user
487 Posts

Profile of stannmaple
After reading all of the positive comments about this DVD, I'm seriously considering buying it even though I don't care for Sankey. I was wondering though, first of all, is the Capricorn change the one you see in the demo video where as he tosses the coin from hand to hand it changes from a quarter to a chinese coin? If so, does he just teach the change, or effects using the change as well? Thanks for the help.

Dann
bodiddly
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of bodiddly
He teaches the change, along with effects using it.
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
Revolutionary coin magic is the only thing worth buying with sankey's name on it, unfortunatley Smile
stannmaple
View Profile
Elite user
487 Posts

Profile of stannmaple
And this is the change from the demo? Thanks for the responses.
Frostgale
View Profile
New user
Greece
73 Posts

Profile of Frostgale
Yeap, it's good video,although after some repetitions I kinda find Sankeys jests-mimics tiresome..(well worth the value though in my opinion)
stannmaple
View Profile
Elite user
487 Posts

Profile of stannmaple
Like I said, I already don't care for Sankey, but due to all the positive comments about the DVD ("this DVD has so much material, it's worth every penny, everyone will find something to put in their routine, it's very clever methods, etc etc...) I will probably go ahead and get the DVD and just grit my teeth through the performance. After all, for me it's not about Jay Sankey as much as it is about learning some more great coin effects! Thanks for the help!
briantwig
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of briantwig
I agree with others that 95% of the stuff with Sankey's name on it is total crap. But RCM is in that 5% worth getting.

If you don't like Sankey, you might have some difficulty getting through the video because it is all Sankey all the time. But what is taught on the video is strong stuff and Sankey is excellent at teaching it. It is a wonderful video.
Tiki
View Profile
Loyal user
Northwest Arkansas, USA
247 Posts

Profile of Tiki
It is a great dvd. Well worth every penny. If you will settle for the video, Penguin Magic is giving away a copy of Rev. Coin Magic with every purchase over $100 this weekend. I have been spoiled by dvds, especially for magic instruction, but the price of a free video may interest some.

Cheers,

Tiki
stannmaple
View Profile
Elite user
487 Posts

Profile of stannmaple
Dang I wish I had 100 bucks to spend on magic right now. (I'm between jobs and quickly going very broke) I'll hold out for the DVD- the bonus material sounds worth it anyway. Thanks though
Dann
deerbourne
View Profile
Regular user
Centennial, CO
174 Posts

Profile of deerbourne
I thought about it for a few seconds (as I am putting in an order with someone tomorrow), but I will never go back to VHS. DVDs are much more friendly to learning.

Deerbourne
stannmaple
View Profile
Elite user
487 Posts

Profile of stannmaple
Very true.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Question about Rev. Coin Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL