The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » What are the top three coin effects would you do if you were real magic? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1774 Posts

Profile of SIX
I would do a bare handed matrix,chinese charming challeng and three fly and to climax all of the coins appear in thre pocket or had.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27083 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Using real magic?

Appearing Gold Coins for the big stuff
Appearing Dollar coins for the everyday stuff
and Appearing quarters for those pesky parking meters
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3027 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
If I could do real coin magic I would do the, "Appearing rare gold coins worth billions of dollars" trick.
Click to visit:
mike gallo
View Profile
Inner circle
1341 Posts

Profile of mike gallo
Misers dream...with lots and lots of gold coin showers...My girlfriend would do the other two effects. A transposition of the coins from my hand to hers...followed by the vanish of them!

Mike
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Potomac, MD
5262 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
Nickel to quarter. Quarter to half dollar. Half dollar to winning lottery ticket.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
True story, was on the news.

A Japanese counterfeit gang just finished making batches of US $10.00 bills. Turned out it took them $11.00 worth of paper, ink etc. to make each bill. Smile
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Open Traveller
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of Open Traveller
Quote:
On 2004-08-03 15:20, SIX wrote:
I would do a bare handed matrix,chinese charming challeng and three fly and to climax all of the coins appear in thre pocket or had.

If we were real magic, why would we be doing stupid coin tricks?
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5732 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
If people could do real magic, being able to do anything they wanted, they would just skip the coins and make what they wanted appear. Magic is an ENTERTAINMENT art. It has nothing to do with the concept of being omnipotent. It has to do with entertaining people with an ability that other people don't have.
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
I'd do a 1 handed totally open vanish Smile
BradleyNott
View Profile
Veteran user
Westwood, CA (UCLA)
351 Posts

Profile of BradleyNott
If I could do REAL magic?

I would place a coin on my bare palm and stare at it until red fire shot from my eyes and the coin would vanish in a brilliant flash of fire and sparks...

Then I would give my car the evil eye and it would turn into a 1964 Corvette...again in a brilliant flash of fire and sparks...

I would then drive off into the night frightening everyone and producing endless amounts of gold at my fingertips...

oh yeah almost forgot...I would REALLY pull a coin out fo someone's ear, and I'm certain it would be painful as it would be a silver dollar, which in turn wold explode on my open palm...

With a wave of my hand, my gas tank would always be full and women everywhere would love me, but I would have no time for them since none of them would be good enough for me.

But...since I cannot do real magic, I will continue to make coins explode in my hands....by yelling BANG!
If you were a hotdog, and you were starving...would you eat yourself? I know I would!
owen.daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1048 Posts

Profile of owen.daniel
If I really could do magic...I would probably stick to doing the Coin that Falls Up...It is that strong!
owen
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » What are the top three coin effects would you do if you were real magic? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL