The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Snowstorm Packet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KSMagic2007
View Profile
Regular user
Missouri
200 Posts

Profile of KSMagic2007
Which snowstorm packet is the best to use?
rtgreen
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, Oregon
1322 Posts

Profile of rtgreen
The Cressy (SP?) ones are good quality as are the Sorcery. I have used the Indian packets before and have had no trouble with them, but they are more difficult to get started.
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1850 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
I use two loads per performance and the best I have found are from Mondo Magic and Larry Maples. Very well made and are inexpensive. You can find both on the net. I haven't had good results with the Indian packets as they are hard to get started.
xxxRoyxxx
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Profile of xxxRoyxxx
Larry maples all the way
magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15110 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
I also have heard that Larry Maples is one of the best around.

Kyle
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
KSMagic2007
View Profile
Regular user
Missouri
200 Posts

Profile of KSMagic2007
Where can I get ahold of Larry Maples? so you guys would recomend using two larry mapels packets? Dose he have read packets as well?
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
I use the ones Mondo Magic sells. I do not like the ones from India either. Wish I could have tried Larry Maples'.

Regan
Mister Mystery
-The Scot-
View Profile
Special user
726 Posts

Profile of -The Scot-
Don't go for the cheaper versions. Pay a few more $'s. The cheap versions stick together, and it just looks terrible. IMHO.
DrBob
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of DrBob
I'm going to have to try to look for a new supplier. Everything I've tried seem like poor quality and yet the price (in my opinion) it too much for the what you get. Any other suppliers or websites to check?
Dakota Rose
View Profile
New user
Dakota Rose
100 Posts

Profile of Dakota Rose
Hi Kyle,

I've always used Mondo's "Godzilla" packets. I tried some of the cheaper ones, too and they were terrible. Mondo's storms have always worked well for me.

Your friend,

Dakota Rose
Dream things that never were and say, "Why not."

Junior Editor Linking Ring - Youth Forum

www.dakotarosemagic.com
KSMagic2007
View Profile
Regular user
Missouri
200 Posts

Profile of KSMagic2007
Dakota,
Maybe it is just my storms, but I also went with the Gozillas and bought two packages, but they seem to stick. Like I said it could just be my packets.

Anyone else have this problem?

Kyle
shifter
View Profile
New user
Streator, IL USA - newbie
4 Posts

Profile of shifter
I too am looking for a good supplier that doesn't charge a lot for what you get. Or a good way to make them yourself without making a mess (been there, done that)

thanks
Ralph
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
Hey folks! I spend a couple hours a month cutting up my own snowstorm using white tissue paper and silver mylar wrapping paper, both of which are purchased at the dollar store.

I have a paper grocery bag filled. I must have enough for dozens of shows.

Of course, it took awhile to find a quick and easy system for cutting the paper, but it saves me dollars. I always know I can take a walk down the road and pick up more snowstorm.

Johnny Mystic
I drink cheap tequila and vomit
<BR>I cannot eat hot wings...acid reflux
<BR>I never inhale Smile
<BR>I can put a field dress on a deer
RonjoMagic
View Profile
Regular user
Long Island NY
138 Posts

Profile of RonjoMagic
Hello There,

Pete from Ronjo.com here.

We carry the full line of Larry Maples & Raven Snow Storms in five different styles (white, red, multi & red, white and blue and when available mylar mix). We also have Pro Dragon Fans in Red or Black.

Here is a link to the Snow Storm Set (my favorite) of the series. The included book is extremely informative. http://www.ronjo.com/Merchant2/merchant.......e_Code=R

Larry & Raven have not left magic. They perform all of the time but their primary focus is now in the field of mentalism.

They did sell the manufacturing rights for the Snowstorms to another company because they did not have time to make them.

Happy Holidays from the team @ ronjo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Snowstorm Packet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL