The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I have a question (please answer) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

protik
View Profile
New user
bangladesh
57 Posts

Profile of protik
I am only 15 so I don't have a credit card. As a result,i can't buy any tricks or tools from Internet. Is there any way where I can buy something and pay the price in cash? Please note that I live in Bangladesh and paypal doesn't work here.
unilogo
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas , NV
359 Posts

Profile of unilogo
Hey man hows it going I don't have a credit card either but I have a way that really well works with me .This might be alittle different for you but it works pretty good and I think you can work it out.

Wha you do is go to websites that usually accept money orders.

penguinmagic.com
ellusionist.com
masterofillusions.ca
magiclegends.com

etc.....

there is a lot and well go to your local bank and get an international money order in US currency.Or ask them about it and they can probably work it out with you there with your currency.

Thats all I can think about.

also ask the stores online where you want to buy if they accept a money order ...the answer is usually yes. Also ask them for the shipping cost they usually can helpalot.

Good luck.
EvanSparts
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan
333 Posts

Profile of EvanSparts
You might be able to open a checking account and then use a debit card as a credit card, but I don't know if you have to be 18 to get at debit card or not, just an idea you might try, if all else fails the money order thing works I did it that way for years.
abc
View Profile
Inner circle
South African in Taiwan
1081 Posts

Profile of abc
Depending on where you live you usually don't have a problem with age to get a debit card as it involves money you already have. You may have to get your parents to co-sign on the account.
It would be a lot more convenient than money order.
Shane Wiker
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1199 Posts

Profile of Shane Wiker
Get a Visabux card. Go to:

https://bankofamerica.visabuxx.com/index......CCEC0105

It is a debit card just for teens. If you can't get one, I just pay my parents to order things. I get them to let me use their credit card and I just pay them whatever it costs. But now, I use the Visabux card which makes things so much easier.

Shane Wiker
protik
View Profile
New user
bangladesh
57 Posts

Profile of protik
Thanks all of you for your helps.
shahriar2403
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of shahriar2403
Hi protik I am a bangladeshi too, and I am 20. I am seems to be a ameture magician.contact with me in +880172879596 then we can make our magic knowledge vast . waitting for yor ans. -shahriar
Everythin in this world should be explanable!
GypsyPirate
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of GypsyPirate
You can also get money orders at the post office which is much more convenient for me
Magic Mark

"How'd you do that?" ... "Very carefully."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » I have a question (please answer) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL