The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Help needed for a close up sound speaker. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicgetsgirls
View Profile
Regular user
171 Posts

Profile of magicgetsgirls
Hello all. My aim for this project is to be able to secretly produce a sound repeatedly during a night by pressing a button, and not have to set up or reset anything before or after the sound was made. I realize this is most likely not in the least bit original, but I do not have the slightest idea how to create this!

Anyways, hopefully my request makes sense.
And as always, thank you very much for your help.
Peter
Someone who can use his hands is a laborer. Someone who can use his hands, and his mind is a craftsmen. Someone who can use his hands, his mind, and his heart is an artist.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Record the same MP3 of your sound over and over many times (tracks) on the same CD. Then just bump from one track to the next with the CD player remote. Pump this through a hidden PA and you're set.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
There is a thread in the F/X area of the Café called "Poor Man's Remote Control Sound Cue" that explains a way to do it with a laptop computer.

Hope this helps,

Regan
Mister Mystery
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Help needed for a close up sound speaker. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL