The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Eating Balloon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jaymz023
View Profile
Veteran user
Midwest
356 Posts

Profile of Jaymz023
I was at a fair this weekend and I saw this guy blow up a 3-4 foot skinny balloon- and shoved it down his throat-- he got every inch in his mouth--closed his mouth and was able to talk normal--and we never saw the balloon again-- what is the name of this effect and where can you find it?
Creator of "Re-Attached" an easy piece by piece Torn and Restored card routine.

http://www.lybrary.com/reattached-p-250.html
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
Steve Bedwell put this on a video titled No MD Required.
pikacrd
View Profile
Veteran user
Florida
387 Posts

Profile of pikacrd
Don't remember where I learned to do this but I have been doing it in my street act for at least 10 years if not longer. I would suggest going out buying some 260 balloons and playing around with it you will sink your teeth into it in no time.

Good luck.
“Indubitably, Magic is one of the subtlest and most difficult of the sciences and arts. There is more opportunity for errors of comprehension, judgment and practice than in any other branch of physics”. William S. Burroughs 1914-1997 American Writer
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
And this has been discussed a half a dozen times here on the Café'. Try the search function and add to existing threads rather than start a new one.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
darkp0is3n
View Profile
New user
Texas
58 Posts

Profile of darkp0is3n
The eating the baloon trick sounds awesome, probably pretty weird feeling also, sheesh...
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Hi

This is a magic trick rather than a sideshow stunt, you don't actually swallow the balloon at all. Like Harry said, a quick search of the Café should turn up some info on how to do it.

Alternativly you should re-read the last line of the post by Pikacrd, a few places above this one, he said:

"I would suggest going out buying some 260 balloons and playing around with it you will sink your teeth into it in no time."

Have fun

David Straitjacket
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
pikacrd
View Profile
Veteran user
Florida
387 Posts

Profile of pikacrd
Glad that someone got it. Good going Straitjacket Guy!
“Indubitably, Magic is one of the subtlest and most difficult of the sciences and arts. There is more opportunity for errors of comprehension, judgment and practice than in any other branch of physics”. William S. Burroughs 1914-1997 American Writer
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Eating Balloon (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL