The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Fielding West Torn & Restored Newspaper (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

samuelchong
View Profile
Loyal user
Penang
237 Posts

Profile of samuelchong
Any review on his T&R Newspaper?
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1830 Posts

Profile of wally
I also want info on fielding west torn / restored newspaper. thanks.
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
He uses the Al Baker Newspaper Tear. Fielding is a very funny guy. He reads comic headlines as he tears up a National Enquirer. Simple preparation involved, and well explained on his DVD set. I imagine that the same footage was used on the WGM DVD.
MisterDanny
View Profile
New user
Chicago
3 Posts

Profile of MisterDanny
Fielding taught it to me and another young magician when he performed at Magic Inc. and it was super practical and simple. Took about 5 minutes to set it up (maybe a little longer because he was explaining it) and the restored page can be shown super clean. If the explanation for it is on his DVD, you can't go wrong buying it just for that trick. I'm sure you'll learn something along the way. He's a super solid performer!

I mostly do walk around, but if I were to put a newspaper tear in my stand up act it would probably be this one. 

=Danny
Have you ever heard of...ME?

MisterDanny.com

Have You Ever Heard Of...?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Fielding West Torn & Restored Newspaper (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL