The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » "My Visit to Seven Psychics" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DaveS
View Profile
Veteran user
New York
329 Posts

Profile of DaveS
Interesting article from yesterday's New York Daily News. Smile

Dave
We shall not cease from exploration/And the end of all our exploring/Will be to arrive where we started/And know the place for the first time. (TS Elliot)
johne
View Profile
Special user
960 Posts

Profile of johne
That is great!!! Kept my interest...especially when it mentioned the leopard print nighty! I wish they had mentioned the $/hour most of those readings were.

I think my favorite was the last reading though. Thanks for sharing that, Dave!

John Eddington
Osiris
View Profile
Special user
610 Posts

Profile of Osiris
I guess she needs to come up the cost a ways and visit me in order to get a decent Reading... If her editor is willing to put out that much cash on all those con artists I should be good for at least half that sum...

Sigh! I hate the fact that I have morals...
johne
View Profile
Special user
960 Posts

Profile of johne
Ha, ha, ha...I know what you mean Osiris. It kind of analagous to the local strip clubs (not that I go). I "know a guy" who was at a club, and witnessed a poor fellow who sat the entire night, getting repeated personal dances from the same girl. He must have gave away $800 easy...was this hard work for the girl?

I feel so sorry for that dude. Entertainment is entertainment I guess. I need to learn to dance.

JE
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » "My Visit to Seven Psychics" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL