The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The words we use » » Patter line needed for final loads revelations (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

limhanchung
View Profile
Veteran user
Malaysia
342 Posts

Profile of limhanchung
I put all the three balls inside my pocket and three lemons appear under my cups. Can anyone suggest a good patter line for this moment?
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
How about "Where the H*** did these come from?!" If you have the lemons all loaded when the first one is revealed, you don't need any patter for the last ones.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
limhanchung
View Profile
Veteran user
Malaysia
342 Posts

Profile of limhanchung
Good suggestion. What should I do after revealing the final loads? Do I leave my props on the table and continue my second routine? What you guys normally do?
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Accept the applause?!?

In reality, It depends on what you plan to do next. If the used props clutter or distract, you may want to remove them.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
I like Bill's suggestin acutally.

I do cups as my closer, so after the revelation, I take the applause, do my pitch, collect my tip, and pack up. I think if I were going to do anything else, I'd put the cups away. If you leave them out, people are going to be thinking about the cups and not really watching what you are doing. Just my .02

mark
What would Wavy do?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The words we use » » Patter line needed for final loads revelations (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL