The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Multiplying Balls (vernet) HELP (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bradacal
View Profile
Special user
593 Posts

Profile of Bradacal
Hey there,

I do a multiplying balls (vernet sparkly's) routine and I have the Climax effect, What I do is secure the climax to my back pocket under my tails but it keeps falling off and onto the floor. I use a safety pin for it, but when I move it falls to the ground. I don't want this to happen in my act so does anyone have any methods or ideas on securing the climax piece so that it won't fall.
rtgreen
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, Oregon
1322 Posts

Profile of rtgreen
You may want to sew a couple of clips to the back of your pants to hold the gimmick - or you could sew in a special pocket.
Kent Wong
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
2458 Posts

Profile of Kent Wong
Try using a magnet instead of the safety pin. I don't know if this will work, but it might!!
"Believing is Seeing"
<BR>______________________
<BR>
<BR>www.kentwongmagic.com
Dizzy
View Profile
Elite user
UK
437 Posts

Profile of Dizzy
Maybe you could play around with the position of the steal for your climax. Try just inside your the jacket.
Magique Hands
View Profile
Loyal user
Lincoln, NE.
247 Posts

Profile of Magique Hands
Have you tried using a couple of VERY small Velcro dots? Extra tiny dots of Velcro should work if you're wanting to keep the climax set from wiggling around and falling.

- - Troy
"If you go around sprinkling Woofle Dust on everything... people will think 'My... What an odd character." www.magicmafia.com
-The Scot-
View Profile
Special user
726 Posts

Profile of -The Scot-
YOu could always resort to a table steal if your stuck...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Multiplying Balls (vernet) HELP (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL