The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Can you share alternet patter for Fraidy Cat Rabbit? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Philadelphia, PA
1251 Posts

Profile of Bob Johnston
Does any one have a good routine for Fraidy Cat Rabbit you would be willing to share?

I go directly into the Bunny Box after this trick with a real B&W rabbit.

Thanksa lot.

Bob
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12006 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Hi Bob,

I found it pretty cheap on Magic Auction. It has the sliding doors. It still hasn't arrived but I was thinking of letting one of the helpers use a wand and make the final surprise.

I don't have it but was wondering if anyone has let the birthday child or helper do the magic here.

C
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7392 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
The best routine I have seen is Chris Caphart's. But not wishing to use his, I would use the basic Gene Gordon routine. I think it is in his book "Magical Legacy".

The basic routine is good. As you do it, you will find little bits of business to put into it.

I like it better than Hippy Hop Rabbits because I can do it in my hand without a table.

Let me know if you cannot find the orginal Gordon directions, I might be able to find a copy.
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12006 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Richard,

The one I have ordered has the sliding doors and it is 8 inches high by 10 inches wide which I find odd.

Are you familiar with this one?

Thanks

C
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7392 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Yes, I bought one on ebay thinking it was the original. It was a knock off that had been sold using the same name. The seller did not know the difference he just went by the name on the directions.
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12006 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Uh-Oh. I hope it will work for my shows:(
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Can you share alternet patter for Fraidy Cat Rabbit? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL