The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Please wish me luck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
prettylady1990
View Profile
Loyal user
206 Posts

Profile of prettylady1990
Hi,
I've been quite sick lately,
This is it in brief:
My speech is a blur and for a 1 minute sentence I takes about 4 min for me to say it, Always tired. You can barely read my writing as it's so sloppy and everythin a teacher says goes in 1 ear and out the other.

Nobody knows whats wrong and I have a tellie link up next Friday with Brisbane Dr's to see if they want to send me down there.

I would appreciate if you could wish me luck because I'm really scared. As your kind words cheered my friends up and maybe they could cheer me up a bit to.

My Dad says I'm one of the bravest girls I know. But I puch on
Neale Bacon
View Profile
Inner circle
Burnaby BC Canada
1775 Posts

Profile of Neale Bacon
I will keep you in my prayers.
Neale Bacon and his Crazy Critters
Burnaby BC
Canada's Favourite Family Ventriloquist
www.baconandfriends.com
magicexpert
View Profile

USA
0 Posts

Profile of magicexpert
Get well soon.
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
Believe in your mind's power to heal the body. Don't ask for luck. Prayer is better! Pray,pray,pray for yourself and others not as fortunate.

I will keep you in mine. Tell your father that he should be proud of his daughter. You have a gentle heart!

~ere-dos~
prettylady1990
View Profile
Loyal user
206 Posts

Hi
thank you for your kind words. I will prayer

Prettylady
pikacrd
View Profile
Veteran user
Florida
387 Posts

Profile of pikacrd
We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
“Indubitably, Magic is one of the subtlest and most difficult of the sciences and arts. There is more opportunity for errors of comprehension, judgment and practice than in any other branch of physics”. William S. Burroughs 1914-1997 American Writer
King Of Pop
View Profile
Veteran user
Estonia
392 Posts

Profile of King Of Pop
As your friends, we want to let you know that we will always love you and support you unconditionally and on this very special moment we want to wish you all of that and more.

God has always been in my heart and a part of my life and my family's lives. It is through Him that we draw our strength. As a child, my mother taught me the value of prayer and today, it is still a part of my daily life. So make it yours also and pray for yourself.

God Bless You, I Love You From The Bottom Of My Heart
God Bless You, I Love You From The Bottom Of My Heart
Vincent
View Profile
Loyal user
New York Metro Area
270 Posts

Profile of Vincent
Hang In There Kiddo.

This Is Probably the Scariest Time For You, Not Knowing What's Going On With Your Physical Self.

I Know How That Is. I've Been Through It A Couple Of Times Myself.

The Only Way That I Got Through It Was Through The Support Of Family And Friends.

And It Appears That You Have That In Your Favor.

Also, I Did Pray Quite A Bit. And Not To Sound Like A Religious Fanatic I Would Say That Whatever Higher Power You Believe In...

...Pray.

I've Always Found That Prayer Is Very Comforting And Helped Me Focus The Most Positive Forces On My Physical Condition.

I Wish You Well And Just Want To Add That You Will Be In My Prayers.

God Bless You And Keep You Well.

Vincent
MinnesotaChef
View Profile
Regular user
Minneapolis,MN
176 Posts

Profile of MinnesotaChef
Just remeber to go back and perform for those who helped you out. Use it as a motivation to recover quickly. I will personally miss your posts in these forms while you're gone.
"Great restaurants are, of course, nothing but brothels.There is no point in going into them if one intends to keep one's belt buckled."- Fredric Raphael
dynamiteassasin
View Profile
Inner circle
Naval Air Facility, Atsugi, Japan
1158 Posts

Profile of dynamiteassasin
Take care.. Smile I'll include you in my prayers.. I hope you get well soon.. Always remember we are and will always be your magic family, and we truly care..
Good Luck..
Don't worry, God will always be with you.. He'll hug you when you're lonely, comfort you when you're in pain and embrace you when you feel alone..
Take care and get well. Good Luck..

"Dear Jesus,

Divine Physician and Healer of the Sick,
we turn to You in this time of illness.
O dearest Comforter of the Troubled,
alleviate our worry and sorrow with Your gentle love,
and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden.
Dear God,
we place our worries in Your hands.
We ask that You restore Your servant to health again.
Above all,
grant us the grace to acknowledge Your holy will
and know that whatsoever You do,
You do for the love of us.

Amen."
Laughing Otter
View Profile
Loyal user
Behind you!
205 Posts

Profile of Laughing Otter
Prettylady, I will keep you close in my thoughts.

I think things will get a little easier once the doctors figure out what is causing your difficulties. The unknown is pretty scary.
Once you know what the problem is, I'm sure you can kick its butt.

<<big hug>>
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6172 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Take care of yourself, Prettylady. Keep your mind positive. Sit down every day and meditate a bit. Relax and see yourself completely over this.
Every day see yourself getting better and better.
You will get over this problem...
I wish you the best of luck, but I know you can fight this thing and win.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
MagicAndBlackjack
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of MagicAndBlackjack
I will also keep you in my prayers.

I hope you don't have anything ridiculously serious or permanent.

Good luck,

TJ
prettylady1990
View Profile
Loyal user
206 Posts

Hey all,
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE ENCOURAGING WORDS. Sorry I havn't replied in al fair while it's just all these different thiories were being talked about and didn't know what to write.

I had my link up and he didn't know but I never told you this but I've been struggling with severe depression for the last year and the Dr said to try different medicaion. My pediatrition is still not sure as the tests still havn't come back. I had n MRI and some EEG's andother annoying tests. As soon as I visit the Dr the nect time I'll reply for an update.

I am slowly improving each day. And make the most of my life. I d take time t thanks all my friends and family who care fo me, and that includes all of the Café members.

If anyone is suffering from a terrible illness just hang in their. You's are like 1 giant family to me and I don't know how to thank you all.

--Prettylady
Al Kazam the Magic Man
View Profile
Special user
Living in Perth Western Australia
989 Posts

Profile of Al Kazam the Magic Man
HI Prettylady,

Gday there. I'm guessing you're living in Queensland? I"m also from there. Mt. Isa to be exact. Although haven't been living in Australia for almost 17 years now. Been here in Taiwan for almost 15 years.

Let us know how your getting on with your health.
God bless!
JoJo
Al Kazam --> Magic guy in Perth Australia
Bill Hallahan
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire
3212 Posts

Profile of Bill Hallahan
Wow, sorry. I hope you're all better soon.

I'll pray for your recovery too.
Humans make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to create boredom. Quite astonishing.
- The character of ‘Death’ in the movie "Hogswatch"
Ollie1235
View Profile
Special user
England
533 Posts

Profile of Ollie1235
I wish you luck

ollie
Bob T.
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of Bob T.
Prettylady, keep up the positive thoughts, I will pray for you.
prettylady1990
View Profile
Loyal user
206 Posts

Thaks all,
All my physical tests have come back fairly well but I'd rather not tell you all what's wrong and I kept some out of it wen I told you what was wrong for personal reasons. I'd rather not tell you as you'll probably thinky I'm al crazy chick
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14447 Posts

Profile of Review King
Prettylady, God speed to you and your recovery. You're in our prayers and thoughts!!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Please wish me luck (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL