The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Please wish me luck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
jonnycardel
View Profile
New user
England (lakes)
50 Posts

Profile of jonnycardel
Hope you get well soon
Best wishes Jc. Smile
Magician walks down the road and turned into a bar, da daaa
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5701 Posts

Profile of Regan
I am really glad that your tests came back "fairly well". I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Regan
Mister Mystery
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3369 Posts

Profile of Julie
Hi,

Do you have books on Magic that you can read and learn new effects and absorb the history of Magic?

What kind of Magic do you enjoy?

Best wishes!
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20495 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Quote:
On 2004-10-06 02:35, prettylady1990 wrote:
Thaks all,
All my physical tests have come back fairly well but I'd rather not tell you all what's wrong and I kept some out of it wen I told you what was wrong for personal reasons. I'd rather not tell you as you'll probably thinky I'm al crazy chick

We are not medical doctors; we are friends. We just want you well and so we are pulling for you.

Take care.

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Prettylady,

Bob is right, you are amongst friends here and all of us offer you our support and prayers.

Chrystal
markhammagi
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of markhammagi
Pretty Lady, no matter what happens, hang in there. From personal experience, I believe that your doctors will eventually discover what is wrong with you, and that they will be able to help you.

I say this because I too had a mystery illness that lasted 2 1/2 years before my doctors were able to accurately diagnose my illness (Crohn's disease). Once my illness had been diagnosed, my doctors were able to provide me with a number of solutions to help me get better.

If I can offer one suggestion, it would be this: if your current doctor cannot discover the nature of your problem, don't be afraid to ask for a diagnosis from a different doctor. It took me three doctors to finally diagnose my condition, and I know of several other patients who needed two or three assessments from different doctors before their illness was properly analyzed.

Once an ailment is discovered, an awful lot of problems can be managed. In the meantime, I pray that your ailment will be quickly diagnosed, and that a number of options will be made available to you to return to a more normal lifestyle.

Take care,
Andy
Andy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Please wish me luck (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL