The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Witchcraft by Borodin & Ted Lesley (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Morganite
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of Morganite
Hello.
I have seen this effect beeing released by hocus-pocus, I would like some information about it. Seems very good.

Thanks
Ted Lesley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Berlin / Germany
421 Posts

Profile of Ted Lesley
Hello Friends,
The trick is very easy to perform and all the props to work it properly are included in the package. The neccessary Chemical you can get in nearly every pharmacy. "Witchcraft" is a wonderful routine. Even Mr. Borodin´s own patter is supplied. If you are a good "storyteller" you will not have problems with the trick. It is and looks great, if performed corrctly.

ESPecially & MAGICally

TED LESLEY
Ted Lesley

( The "Victor Borge" of Mentalism )
Caspar
View Profile
Veteran user
Tacoma
316 Posts

Profile of Caspar
Mr. Lesley,

Is it the Borodin Locket that is being offered with this effect?
Ted Lesley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Berlin / Germany
421 Posts

Profile of Ted Lesley
Mr. Caspar
The "Borodin Locket" is not included in the outfit you get from us. The locket was USD 750.00 and isn`t available anymore, because the man, who made them for us was a real crook or better: a pain in the .....!
We are searching for another jeweller, who is able to built some lockets for us, but it is very difficult to find such a real craftsman over here.

ESPecially & MAGICally

TED LESLEY
Ted Lesley

guccimagic
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of guccimagic
What type of locket/amulet is include...is it nice looking
Ted Lesley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Berlin / Germany
421 Posts

Profile of Ted Lesley
Friends,
There is NO locket included!!!

TED LESLEY
Ted Lesley

guccimagic
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of guccimagic
If witchcraft does not come with a amulet/locket then the advertisment at hocus-pocus.com is incorrect it states that this trick comes complete with everything to preform this trick, I was going to order this, but am not if I have to go and find my own locket/amulet. To me this is not complete if I have to go and find items on my own.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24227 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
The mention of the amulet in the ad is an error. I sent the wrong instructions to the effect when Ted had me translate them.I will call the fellows at Hocus-Pocus tomorrow and see that the error is corrected. Any locket that you may have can be used. You don't need the Borodin Locket for this effect at all. The use of the locket is a "bonus" which you can add or not add, as you wish. The writing can be revealed in any number of ways.

Ted and I apologize for any confusion over this matter. It was purely unintentional.

Sorry about that.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Caspar
View Profile
Veteran user
Tacoma
316 Posts

Profile of Caspar
No problem Bill and I agree with you concerning the revealed writing. Take Care!
guccimagic
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of guccimagic
It looks like hocus-pocus.com has updated the ad to state any locket can be used and it is not included in the purchase price. I was wondering what's so special about the Borodin locket, or is it just a handmade locket, I have a friend that creates custom jewelry and his pieces are very unique
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3686 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
I already have Mr. Lesley's effect, "Dream Movie" which is an excellent effect and is highly recommended. Besides the use of the locket, what is the difference(s) between "Witchcraft" and "Dream Movie?"

Best regards,

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24227 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Quote:
On 2004-08-17 00:51, guccimagic wrote:
It looks like hocus-pocus.com has updated the ad to state any locket can be used and it is not included in the purchase price. I was wondering what's so special about the Borodin locket, or is it just a handmade locket, I have a friend that creates custom jewelry and his pieces are very unique

Without revealing the actual working of the Borodin Locket, it allows you to wear a locket openly on your chest, and perform the Al Koran medallion effect with it. Also, it allows you to open the locket and produce a piece of information from it that you would normally have to produce using special sleight of hand techniques. The Borodin Locket is handcrafted in silver. It is also completely unavailable at this time.

Work is underway to have these lockets made here by craftsmen who really understand how it needs to be constructed.

However, a Borodin Locket is not necessary to perform the routine. ANY large locket large enough to hold a folded billet may be used.

If you do have the Borodin locket, that is just "icing on the cake."

Regarding the differences between Dream Movie and Witchcraft, in Witchcraft, you have the additional effect of the color-changing flames and the mysterious appearance of the Witch's Mark on the spectator's hand.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Witchcraft by Borodin & Ted Lesley (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL