The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Juan ahead`s mystery book thought projection (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Quote:
On 2004-08-26 13:22, Greg Arce wrote:
No one has mentioned where you get this method. Is it in a book of effects or published seperately?
Greg

Hi Greg,

It was mentioned in the first post: it's in Busch's Peek Performances.

Best,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!), Cut & Color, Hands-Off Multiple ESP (HOME) System, Rider-Waite Readers book, Zoom Pendulum ebook ...
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
The trickshop.com has a very inexpensive download of Hoy's Book Test along a more advanced non-impromptu book test by David Hoy.

Danny Archer also uses a great book test as a pre-show method for a wonderful mental epic version called Triple Threat. Together, they create a powerful performance piece.

John
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Neil,

Shows you what kind of memory I have. I own the book, but a friend has borrowed it for awhile, and I can't seem to remember that idea---unless it's the one I'm thinking of that had kind of a cartoon overhead view of where you stand and where the spectator is when he opens the book.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Vraagaard
View Profile
Inner circle
Copenhagen, Denmark
1479 Posts

Profile of Vraagaard
Dear Greg,

Yes you are thinking of the right one with the overview drawing of spectator and performer.

Jan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Juan ahead`s mystery book thought projection (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL