The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Any news on the Marc Spelmann DVDs? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8~9~10~11 [Next]
ScottLeavitt
View Profile
Special user
730 Posts

Profile of ScottLeavitt
Aye! Smile
oxygen
View Profile
Regular user
Paris
186 Posts

Profile of oxygen
Double Aye!
johne
View Profile
Special user
960 Posts

Profile of johne
Aye...I must have posted at the exact same time that 808 posted and wanted to end all the non-sense. So Aye once more.
123majik123
View Profile
Regular user
nowhere
180 Posts

Profile of 123majik123
Quote:
On 2004-11-10 10:34, dr.strange wrote:
Hi all

I was wondering if mind control is tipped on marc's upcomimg DVD set. I was going to purchase it and the dvd set together, but don't want to waste money by buying the same effect twice. I understand that there is a performance of mind control on the DVD set, but is it taught.

Thanks all
Yours in Magic

I don't think it is tipped. You would have to buy the actual effect anyway even if it was tipped on the DVD. But it is worth it.
darkseance
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
241 Posts

Profile of darkseance
He didn't say AYE...
dr.strange
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of dr.strange
AYE!
123majik123
View Profile
Regular user
nowhere
180 Posts

Profile of 123majik123
Has anyone recieved their DVDS yet?
hmk
View Profile
New user
uk
68 Posts

Profile of hmk
Slight delay...should arrive on our doorstep friday morning(uk only).
best wishes,
hmk
ScottJ
View Profile
Regular user
Hertfordshire, England.
143 Posts

Profile of ScottJ
I don't think they've been shipped yet. You probably received the email notification of your order being 'shipped'. This actually meant your order has been 'processed'.

Scott.
hmk
View Profile
New user
uk
68 Posts

Profile of hmk
I believe they are being sent out tomorrow sometime.hope everyone gets a lot of enjoyment from them.
best wishes.
hmk
dr.strange
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of dr.strange
Hi all

I look forward to hearing the reviews from the first lucky receipents.

Yours in Magic
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2192 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Guy,

Vols 1,2 & 3 turned up yesterday as planned but vol 4 was held up in customs. They left customs today and will be with us tomorrow. All pre-orders should go out tomorrow special nextday delivery. So on Friday Marc Spelmann should get more viewers than channel four! (only joking maybe only channel 5)

I hope you all enjoy them. I know I'm working a few of Marc's effects into my stand-up act.

Thank you all for your support and patience.

Peter
Jon Beetham
View Profile
New user
Newcastle
71 Posts

Profile of Jon Beetham
I think we all as artists and practioners of mentalism in one way or another wish the project great success.. I know I certainly do and look forward to adding the chair routine and prize draw to my knowledge and occassional cabaret act.

Aye!

Jon Beetham
123majik123
View Profile
Regular user
nowhere
180 Posts

Profile of 123majik123
Has anyone had email saying their dvds have been dispatched yet? does anyone know if they will be arrivng on our doorsteps tomorrow?
Juan D
View Profile
Elite user
482 Posts

Profile of Juan D
Quote:
On 2004-11-11 12:33, 123majik123 wrote:
Has anyone had email saying their dvds have been dispatched yet? does anyone know if they will be arrivng on our doorsteps tomorrow?

Not at all.
In fact not even my e-mails to them have been replied. I've sent PMs to Peter Nardi and while he has replied to them over here, I'd rather prefer his replies to my e-mails directly by e-mail instead.
123majik123
View Profile
Regular user
nowhere
180 Posts

Profile of 123majik123
True. But then, they will be so worth the wait!!!!
lboudreau
View Profile
Loyal user
Alexandria, Virginia
288 Posts

Profile of lboudreau
With this kind of build-up there ought to be gold in them there hills.
LEO
darkseance
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
241 Posts

Profile of darkseance
Anyone recieved em yet?
123majik123
View Profile
Regular user
nowhere
180 Posts

Profile of 123majik123
Apparently they recieved the final DVD at the shop last night so they should be getting sent out today. so recieve tomorrow or monday.
mentalism101
View Profile
Regular user
NYC
105 Posts

Profile of mentalism101
I was in the Alakazam shop in Kent this afternoon, and collected my pre-ordered Spelmann DVDs in person. Whilst I was there, a courier called and collected over 300 packages, 90% of which were the Spelmann DVDs!

The staff said they were all going out special delivery, so I guess you UK guys should have them tomorrow morning - next week for US customers? I also picked up the new Becker booktest, Final Flashback - this looks great too!

I am off to make a cup of tea and sit down and watch the DVDs. I'll post my initial thoughts later...

Scott
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Any news on the Marc Spelmann DVDs? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8~9~10~11 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL