The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Cellini DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Alym Amlani
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1465 Posts

Profile of Alym Amlani
In hoping to get the "best and worst of 2004" thread back on track, I'd like to move the discussion of Cellini's DVD to this thread.

Cheers Smile

Alym
Logic Defied
EventEntertainer
View Profile
Inner circle
Look Ma!
1106 Posts

Profile of EventEntertainer
I know there is more than one thread on this, but I'll post here anyway.

I absolutely HATE the Cellini DVDs! They are horrible! I mean, come on! This guy has the nerve to put 10% of his knowledge on a DVD - just enough to get you salivating for more - and then calls it quits?

"Oh yeah, stay tune for volume 2 & 3". Ted, it's been nearly a year. What gives? Smile

In all seriousness I for one am fond of Cellini and his DVDs, and can not wait for more. Can't you tell???

:)
Consultant, performer, creator, and all around nice guy!
pikacrd
View Profile
Veteran user
Florida
387 Posts

Profile of pikacrd
Wow talk about riding the fence. Did you like them or not?
“Indubitably, Magic is one of the subtlest and most difficult of the sciences and arts. There is more opportunity for errors of comprehension, judgment and practice than in any other branch of physics”. William S. Burroughs 1914-1997 American Writer
Kingry
View Profile
Elite user
Virginia
457 Posts

Profile of Kingry
Personally I like his rings dvd, and magic that can be performed anywhere. His magic is usable real world stuff.
DVA
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of DVA
I was fortunate to hang with Cellini and his knowledge runs deep. He has a lot of real world info that helps you get the money.
Neoglobin
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of Neoglobin
"Wow talk about riding the fence. Did you like them or not?"

Read his last 2 sentences.
Magically Yours,

Neoglobin.
pikacrd
View Profile
Veteran user
Florida
387 Posts

Profile of pikacrd
Neo,
You are correct I guess I read it faster than it sank in. I recant my last statement.
“Indubitably, Magic is one of the subtlest and most difficult of the sciences and arts. There is more opportunity for errors of comprehension, judgment and practice than in any other branch of physics”. William S. Burroughs 1914-1997 American Writer
Neoglobin
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of Neoglobin
No problem, got me the first time too! Smile
Magically Yours,

Neoglobin.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Cellini DVD (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL