The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Palmistry tip, (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magickdabid--uk
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of magickdabid--uk
I don't think I'm giving away "secrets" here, you can find this in most Palmistry books. When I work in close-up, I always checkout the persons fingers, long fingers indicate a "detail type person", & short fingers belong to people who want to get to the point asap, this tells me if my opening effect should be short 'n' snappy or if I can take my time and work on those people skills I have.

I don't want to argue the whole palmistry thing,its more than likly been argued to death anyway, but it works for me,(as a palm reader I'd be upset if it didn't)try it,let me know what you think.

Dave.
Caliban
View Profile
Special user
727 Posts

Profile of Caliban
Interesting idea Dave. I had Joe Ridings palm reading book and that's all based on the shapes of the fingers and hand (plus how they hold them) rather than the actual lines.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Palmistry tip, (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL