The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Todd Robbins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

xersekis
View Profile
Special user
591 Posts

Profile of xersekis
I posted this elsewhere on the Café - and no mind stuff but worth every moment.

You want to catch Todd Robbins' Carnival Knowledge. I really mean you want to see this show. Don't miss it.

I went tonight opening night and it is delightful.

Do yourself a favor and get over to the Miramar Theater right away! If you live anywhere near Wisconsin come and see this show..

It plays Thursdays, Friday and Saturday at 8 PM
Saturday and Sunday matinees at 3 PM

Box office is 414-967-0302
Ticketmaster 414-276-4545 or ticketmaster.com

The Miramar Theater is located at 2844 Oakland Avenue in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Just south of Locust on the east side of the road near Walgreens.

It's a great fun time. Glass eating, carny stories, fire eating, illusion, and more. But it is worth it just to watch Tim perform.

Go - it will be in town until Sept. 5, 2004 Don't miss this show!

Although, the show may actually stay here longer. I understand it may also be back on the east coast, sometime in Dallas and other parts of the country.

It opened here in Milwaukee- and if you haven't seen Todd's NY show at Coney Island there or elsewhere - you will want to catch him on this tour.
StrangeMagick
View Profile
Special user
603 Posts

Profile of StrangeMagick
Just to remind you, Todd Robbins will be the guest of honor at the Inner Circle of Bizarre Magick's 13 annual Gathering of the Magi ... the world's longest running Bizarre Magic gathering.

Here more info:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......14&1

Dave Birtwell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Todd Robbins (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL