The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Hoffman Coin Chest (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kbfnyf
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of kbfnyf
Do any of the Café Members have experience with the reproductions of the classic Hoffman coin chest made by George Richbark & Co. or Owen Magic Supreme. Are there any other manufacturers currently producing these.

Bailey
Dave Dorsett
View Profile
Veteran user
Macomb, Illinois
345 Posts

Profile of Dave Dorsett
Bailey,
First, a caveat... George Richbark was formerly my partner in a previous business. There, full disclosure is out of the way!
Once upon a time I helped build those and I never want to see another of the #@*% things again in my life! They are difficult to manufacture and adjust. George has years of experience creating those by hand, they work very well and look good.
I notice Owen's has finally changed their design as for years it was a VERY antique looking piece, indeed an anachronism. Most Owen products work well but be sure to check the prices... Owen believes all of their own press.
Dave Dorsett
Douglas~Wayne Illusioneering
kbfnyf
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of kbfnyf
Dave,

Thanks for the info...I did go ahead & place an order with George. It sounds like the skill & energy involved in making these justifies the price.

Bailey
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
472 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
Hi there Bailey, Pleaase let me know what you think of the coin chest when you get it. I have been wanting to get one for a while but have not.Thanks Brian Cook
If your not having fun doing what your doing....dont do it!
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Hoffman Coin Chest (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL