The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » blindfolds/tape/coins/etc. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Yaniv Deautsch
View Profile
Special user
Israel
529 Posts

Profile of Yaniv Deautsch
Some general sources regarding Sightless Vision:
Mediums,Mystics and the Occult by Milbourne Christopher.

Science,Good,Bad and Bogus by Martin Gardner.

Dermo Optical Perception-A Scientific Test:Skeptical Inquirer Jan/Feb 1998

Martin Gardner-Sightless Vison Skeptical Inquirer Winter 1994.

Fingertip Sight A Bibliography Zetetic Scholar 10 {1982}.

Yaniv Deautsch
Paradox
View Profile
Regular user
178 Posts

Profile of Paradox
The GENE NIELSEN TAPES that Brian Flora put out some years ago had a very good blindfold using those round foamrummber powderpuffs and an Ace bandage.
Huw Collingbourne
View Profile
Loyal user
Devon, UK
201 Posts

Profile of Huw Collingbourne
by the way, how can you work with blindolds if you wear glasses? If I took my specs off to put on the blindfold I wouldn't be able to see enough to do the 'miracle'. I'm guessing you can't put a blindfold on over glasses. Does this mean I'd need the dreaded contact lenses.....?

best wishes
Huw
Drewmcadam
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland
1238 Posts

Profile of Drewmcadam
"in order to get a positive reaction we must go to a new level of extreme." says Darmoe

How about this then... you perform to your audience in a room which is COMPLETELY BLACKED OUT!

Hang on, just spotted the problem with that one...
Darmoe
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
741 Posts

Profile of Darmoe
Actually Drewmcadam, you might just have something there... some slightly modified night vision technology and ... Hmmm... this could be a very cool piece of business (if someone wanted to put the time and money into it.)

HUW... catch the Falkenstein & Willard video from L&L on the Blindfold for the answer to your question re: Glasses & Blindfolds... on the other hand, I do have a dummy pair of glasses with nothing in the frame at all, that I use when doing the blindfold... this takes away from the idea that I am wearing contacts and adds to the "illusion" that I have difficulty seeing without the blindfold, let alone when wearing one.
"I firmly believe that of all the Arts and Crafts of Mentalism, there is nothing more satisfying than one who is a first-class Reader. It is the ultimate in Mentalism..." - Tony Corinda * 13 Steps To Mentalism
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » blindfolds/tape/coins/etc. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL