The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Whats the name of this trick I can describe it but cant find it (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MaGiShN46
View Profile
Loyal user
244 Posts

Profile of MaGiShN46
Hi,

This trick I'm looking for you choose somebody from the audience they pick a card and theres a table with a golden deck holder and a flower pot behind it and a wand on the table. You put the card they selected and the rest of the deck in the holder and you tell themm to shoot at the card they do and the flower head falls off then another head falls off then the wand falls off the table and the table cloth unclips a bit and then their card shoots up from the pack and I know this trick comes with its own carrying case

Thank you soooo much

Regards,
Brett Stamm, THE
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3724 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
If you're looking for the newest version of this, it's from Collector's Workshop/Viking, and it's called "Jumbo Sidekick II". There was another original version made in the 1940's of 50's that worked on a completely different principle. Even the Jumbo Sidekick has 2 models (obviously, by the name)..one has a sound operation AND a remote, the other, first model is strictly sound.

Steve Thomas
MaGiShN46
View Profile
Loyal user
244 Posts

Profile of MaGiShN46
Thank you steve for that:D
Greatly appreciated
how would it work with sound?
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3456 Posts

Profile of Julie
I believe it is now called Jumbo sidekick III and either does not work with sound or it is "push button" with a sound option>best to e-mail or call George Robinson@Viking/CW.
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3724 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
What Julie is talking about is the NEW, UPDATED effect, Jumbo Sidekick III. I don't know what's been added, but if George did it...it's great.

Steve Thomas
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Whats the name of this trick I can describe it but cant find it (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL