The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Flourishman DVD done, music CD done (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Venomal
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Venomal
Quote:
On 2004-09-17 13:27, Mercury52 wrote:
Watched Jerry's DVD today. Overall very good, and definitely a companion to the book. He goes rather slowly on the processes of powdering a deck and whatnot, but the showing of the individual moves goes pretty quickly. If a person were trying to learn all of these flourishes from the DVD alone, it would take awhile. Some funny stuff in here, and a good idea of what the moves should look like, as well as tips for putting the flourishes together.

Kevin

Kevin,

Jerry Cestkowski's (sp?) dvd is more of a Performance Comapanion DVD. The assumption being that you have the Encyclopedia of Playing Card Flourishes of course. I got the DVD yesterday. It is a blast. The humor is quite weird but enough to make you stay in your seat and be entertained at the same time. I loved the fans, and cuts shown on this first volume as they are executed flawlessly. Overall, it is a DVD you'll enjoy watching over and over again for hours on end.

Venomal
Venomal
Rcitgo
View Profile
Special user
Emporia,Va.
732 Posts

Profile of Rcitgo
I still haven't gotten mine yet and I preordered.
Cardjinx
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of Cardjinx
I got mine in 3 days. Smile

Xtremehandz rocks.

Jinx
dynamiteassasin
View Profile
Inner circle
Naval Air Facility, Atsugi, Japan
1158 Posts

Profile of dynamiteassasin
I envy you guys.. I still need to save up for these really awesome purchases.. Smile

Do you think it will be out of stock? Smile

I really want to get them but I still need time to save... Smile
Imperistan
View Profile
Regular user
Holland
106 Posts

Profile of Imperistan
I don't think it is limited. Imp
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2113 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
Venomal, thanks for the reply. My post was to try to let people know that it is indeed a companion, and not a primary teaching tool in case they didn't know. Lucky me, I got into flourishes awhile back and managed to snag one of Jerry's Encyclopedia's on the first run.

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
Rcitgo
View Profile
Special user
Emporia,Va.
732 Posts

Profile of Rcitgo
I should get mine today!They sent it next day Ups. Excellent service.
Cardjinx
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of Cardjinx
They both are awesome! Jerry and De'vo and the heat!
These are some of the best products I own!
Jinx
Rcitgo
View Profile
Special user
Emporia,Va.
732 Posts

Profile of Rcitgo
I got mine!I love it and it is the perfect companion to Jerry's encyclopedia.I'm eceptionally happy with my order.I will buy the other three as soon as they come out.Well worth the money!
Cardjinx
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of Cardjinx
DESTROY EVERY ROSSETTE

and

HEY, WANNA SEE MY LITTLE RED ONES? Their right HERE!

LOL

Jinx
Jamil
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Jamil
I was quite impressed with the execution and the variety! I have never seen such precisely executed fans. I hope he puts a live close-up performance on the next DVD so you can see how entertaining this kind of work is for a lay audience. Flooring people with technical skill and making them laugh at the same time is a rare combination. I love watching mainstream magicians who can do this as well.
Cardjinx
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of Cardjinx
It's a rare combination that only Jerry could pull off. I was floored by Jerry's performance DVD! Too cool and funny at the same time! The full flourish routines were mind boggling and a must for anyone that even has an interest in this art.

Jinx
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Flourishman DVD done, music CD done (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL