The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The Art of Card Splitting DVD errors (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bohh
View Profile
Regular user
Northeast Ohio
162 Posts

Profile of Bohh
Hi,

I just recieved The Art of Card Splitting DVD today, and from what I saw it looks great. However, I think I may have a faulty disc. At about halfway through the Acrobatic Cards Explaination the DVD hangs up and I'm told the disc is unreadable. Even through the menu system I can't access anything after that point on the DVD. Including the Tricks or Tools needed. I tried it in a few DVD players and still no luck.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks,

Bohh
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
Bad disk. Just happened to me with an Allan Ackerman disk that I'll be returning Monday Smile
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2955 Posts

Profile of niva
Hi Bohh.

These things happen. I suggest you send an email to Eric at Magic Makers Inc. on eric@magicmakersinc.com He will surely send you another one free of charge.

See you.
Yours,

Ivan
Bohh
View Profile
Regular user
Northeast Ohio
162 Posts

Profile of Bohh
Thanks Niva. I'll do that now.

Thanks for the help guys.
Eric B
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Eric B
Bohh,
Eric from Magic Makers Inc. here.
Sorry about the problem on the Art of Card Splitting DVD.
E-mail me your address and phone number and I will get a replacement DVD out to you right away.
Eric Bolander
Bohh
View Profile
Regular user
Northeast Ohio
162 Posts

Profile of Bohh
Hi Mr. Bolander,

I just recieved your email and sent you a reply. Though I forgot to include my phone. If you still need it let me know and I'll be glad to give it to you.

Thanks again,

Mike
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2955 Posts

Profile of niva
That's great customer service!
Yours,

Ivan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The Art of Card Splitting DVD errors (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL