The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » False cut without using a table.. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

funnybusiness
View Profile
New user
UK
66 Posts

Profile of funnybusiness
I'm looking a few false cut flourish without using a table, something like a Blind Swivel cut. are there any website which have performance vids and teaching vids ?? thanks...
sc_wizard29
View Profile
Regular user
125 Posts

Profile of sc_wizard29
You may find what you want on Kevin's site :

http://www.mredux.tk/
funnybusiness
View Profile
New user
UK
66 Posts

Profile of funnybusiness
Cool, that's all I wanted...thx sc_wizard29!!
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6112 Posts

Profile of Jaz
Funnybiz,

Bob King has the "Hustler Cut" (?) published in Darwin Ortiz's "Annotated Erdnase". Last section of the book.
Hindu shuffle type sleights.

zombieboy
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut, USA
889 Posts

Profile of zombieboy
You might also want to check out the Frank Thompson false cut.
Andini
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, OH
685 Posts

Profile of Andini
Check out Bill Malone's false cut on his Sam The Bellhop video. I don't know what it's called, but I use it all the time. It looks nice, too!
gentleman
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of gentleman
THat cut is one the best that I have sen
dynamiteassasin
View Profile
Inner circle
Naval Air Facility, Atsugi, Japan
1158 Posts

Profile of dynamiteassasin
Watch out for my upcoming video.. It will be coming up pretty soon...

The video will be called
Eye Twisters: Easy To Master False Cuts and Flourishes
It will be only available to the underground magic community..

For the meantime, you might want to check http://www.allmagic.com for some false cuts.
www.e-magictricks has some too.. Smile
BullzEyE
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of BullzEyE
I love watching all these flourishes...they do it so fast its hard to believe that its actually a false cut...its just so distracting haha
dynamiteassasin
View Profile
Inner circle
Naval Air Facility, Atsugi, Japan
1158 Posts

Profile of dynamiteassasin
Angela
View Profile
Regular user
Ohio
190 Posts

Profile of Angela
Quote:
On 2004-08-31 07:51, Andini wrote:
Check out Bill Malone's false cut on his Sam The Bellhop video.

Yeah! Bill Malone's are really convincing, and he goes at a great pace in that video. Smile

Angela
Chris Keppel
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City MO
544 Posts

Profile of Chris Keppel
I also have a new dvd coming out very soon. It will be released through Penguin magic. I have 2 coming out

One is called
"Against the Grain"

Its a card and coin video with great material and a lot of new moves and ideas.

The other dvd which you might be interested in is called

"CHOPS"

Its totaly a cuts, ace pop out, king productions, ect. It has about 9 cuts on there and about 4 of them are false cuts. Most of the others are top false cuts but there are a few full false ones in there. Most of the time you only need to control the top anyway so there are some killer cuts to do just that. I have some that are only 3 and 4 packets, all the way up to around a 12 packet cut. There are also many funny things and outakes added. Along with some major visual effects and editing effects that penguin did to make the dvd's just that much more fun to watch. "Against the grain" will be coming out first. Then "chops" a few months later. Both are already filmed and basicly edited. Just waiting on a few little things before they hit the stands. Look for them soon. Even if you know some great cuts this dvd will for sure be one for the collection. It has some easy ones, and some very hard technical ones as well. Along with more great material. I believe it has around 17-19 things total on the cuts dvd. The card and coin is around the same amount. Both great dvd's and I am thinking, and of course hoping that they will be dvd's for all. Beginner all the way to pro.
www.chriskeppel.com
Kepp's Custom Carbon Fiber
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » False cut without using a table.. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL