The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Genearation xtreme (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

YTBN
View Profile
New user
Lancashire
35 Posts

Profile of YTBN
Has anyone heard anything about the remake of gen x? ANy info wou;d be good, and anyone have tudors email?
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
I heard something about a remake as well. that would be awesome. I'd love some info on that as well.
ralphgironda
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of ralphgironda
Its a remake because the teaching was horrible, he said this time we will actually go over stuff and teach it Smile
Schaden
View Profile
Inner circle
Purgatory
1253 Posts

Profile of Schaden
Hmm... do I get my $50 for the first DVD? I don't rip people on this thread but, it really 'makes me mad' that he would do something like this. Besides, why should he remake it? Gene X was a piece of crap anyways. I could expose the linking rings and then do a full on routine with them and still get a better reaction then Tudors stuff.

Pff....
Lee
rarrarrar
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of rarrarrar
I think its pretty dumb hes remaking it, put out some new stuff.
Easy to do magic card tricks. You'll find a store full of street magic, levitation effects, and magic card tricks for.
Jonas
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1065 Posts

Profile of Jonas
Schaden, theres tons of difference between magic and flourishes, its flourishes we talked about.

The DVD was very good if you never look at the explanations. The stuff included was very good.
The only thing to make better is the explaiantions and I think its a great DVD.
http://www.youtube.com/jonashaglund < Card flourishes and some other stuff.
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
Tudor rules. Like I said before, if your a beginner, his teaching will suck worse. If your more experienced, you will learn. definately not for a newbie.
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Quote:
On 2004-08-30 21:47, Schaden wrote:
Hmm... do I get my $50 for the first DVD? I don't rip people on this thread but, it really 'makes me mad' that he would do something like this. Besides, why should he remake it? Gene X was a piece of crap anyways. I could expose the linking rings and then do a full on routine with them and still get a better reaction then Tudors stuff.

Pff....
Lee

Then mabee you should release a dvd about Linking Rings!! And if you were foolish enough to spend 50 bucks on his first dvd, then why be a repeat offender?? If you don't like it, then don't buy it.
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
I have no problems with this....assuming I can exchange my first copy for the remake...(sarcasm alert!)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Genearation xtreme (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL