The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnosis (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gareth123
View Profile
Loyal user
Rotherham UK
245 Posts

Profile of gareth123
Hi everybody , just wondering if anybody can point me in the right direction on hypnotism .
I must admit I am very new to the mentolism side of magic but have been working with cards and coins for quite a while now .
Any tips from you will be much apreciated .
Thanks

Gareth.
*is tihs migac or am i sineg aonhter wlord in wihch i nveer lvied UNTILL NOW*
jugglingeagle
View Profile
New user
Minneapolis, MN
25 Posts

Profile of jugglingeagle
Yo! Gareth, I know exactly what you are coming from. let me just say this, the internet is as good of a source for hypnosis as it is for magic. There is a pretty cool online class (free) that can teach you the basics, it also has hypnosis sound clips. hypnosisdownloads.com is a good place to get you going in the right direction. I would also sugest self hypnosis. If nothing else, it gives you easy practice whenever you want it, it's fun, and over all, it feels pretty cool. A good resource for this is the everything hypnosis book.

If you want to PM me, I've got some more stuff you could use.

Ancora Imparo,
Jugglingeagle
If you tell people you juggle, they'll laugh at you, if you tell them there is a juggling magazine. that laugh more, if you tell them that juggling is an art, they'll laugh you out of the room. If you punch them in the face, they'll stop laughing! Jason G
gareth123
View Profile
Loyal user
Rotherham UK
245 Posts

Profile of gareth123
Thanks for your reply Jugglingeagle and that site will come in very helpfull .
Thanks

Gareth.
*is tihs migac or am i sineg aonhter wlord in wihch i nveer lvied UNTILL NOW*
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnosis (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL