The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Magic Makers Illusions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jack Murray
View Profile
Special user
St. Petersburg Fl.
773 Posts

Profile of Jack Murray
Well the "reviews" here on the Café" regarding Dream Illusions are honest, and always in the clients own words. I have never told a client what to post!!!! My clients like their experience with Dream Illusions because I always tell them the truth, never promise something I can't deliever, and ALWAYS provide service after the sale, which is something that has almost disappeared from any business transaction with anyone. At lease this is my experience.

Jack
The Mirror Images
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan/USA
1980 Posts

Profile of The Mirror Images
As a client of Jack. I have to say after the transaction is done....he is still behind the prop that he built 110%

He just finsihed some mods for one of our illusions and WHAT A JOB. And this was after the illusion was in performance and we felt that it needed to have some change to make angles better. Thanks Jack.

From the clients mouth here goes. If you are looking for a good prop. Dream Illusions is the place to shop. There is ALOT of talk about Jacks Kunundrum Kube and Fire Cage. I have seen both of these props in person. They are JUST UNREAL. Easy to put togeather. Built to HIGH stardards from sturdy to saftey and so on. Also they all come with an hard shell ATA case. And the prices you can't beat. Jack aslo makes GREAT custome work too.

Well I think I have said enough.

Michael
Steven and Michael, The Mirror Images
The MOST Identical Twin Illusionist
http://www.themirrorimages.com
Check out our latest new effect
- Liquid Steel NEW
- MotoBox NEW
- MotoMation NEW
- Voyager
reedrc
View Profile
Inner circle
1351 Posts

Profile of reedrc
We had jack build us a custom Illusion a few months back..
I'll have to chime in here: I designed an illusion recently, we called jacks shop, Sent the specs with email, within 24 hours we had a hell of a quote. WITH CUSTOM ATA CASES. This guy built the prop AND the case within five days And let our team come down to inspect and pick it directly up from the shop.
The illusion was exactly what I'd designed, worked to perfection, Jack came onlocation to be sure the prop worked ok, and even let us make some modifications to it. This guy would be considered new in the industry, but his work.. Some of the best on this piece I'd seen. He literally busted his arse to get the job done in almost no time at all. My point. There are smaller guys doing business like the big boys at the quality of the big boys.
Jack works with the client to ensure show timeframes and difficult deadlines. He finished the prop ontime and to IEI standard to boot! Good job man, M3 really is amazing. Jacks attention to detail and steadfast business really shows in the finished product. My two cents too..
Kind Regards

Ryan C. Reed
Founder, Illusion Entertainment

designer, director, theatrical consultant, digital wizard, magic impresario, wonder aficionado, Illusioneer & dream architect.

Instagram
Facebook
The Mirror Images
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan/USA
1980 Posts

Profile of The Mirror Images
Both Jack and Ryan rocked on putting our piece togeather. Thank you two.

Cheers

Michael
Steven and Michael, The Mirror Images
The MOST Identical Twin Illusionist
http://www.themirrorimages.com
Check out our latest new effect
- Liquid Steel NEW
- MotoBox NEW
- MotoMation NEW
- Voyager
Star_magic
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of Star_magic
Hi all!

We had Magic Makers build our newest illusion, the Crystal Sub trunk...! And WOW what a piece of equipment. The time was limited, and Gerry garanteed the date of delivery. The exact date we picked up the illusion in Copenhagen Airport, Denmark.
The workings of the illusion is great, we love it, very deceptive. It's easy to assemble and we now rarely do a show without it. It's simplicity makes it easy for us to carry to almost any show.

Would higly recommand his efficient service, high standards and first and foremost his wonderful creations.

Just my 3 cents....Smile

(Will find a picture for you all to see shortly!)
Star_magic
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of Star_magic
The picture of the illusion as promised. Hard to see because of the pretty strict limitations to the picture format on this site, but it's there...

And YES the back and lid are solid....

Click here to view attached image.
Daveandrews
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
723 Posts

Profile of Daveandrews
Robert, I know he is not cheap, but his illusions are solidly made - have you thought about asking Peter Diamond in Preston?

Just a thought.

All the best,

Dave
http://[URL]www.partymagic.org.uk" target="_blank">www.partymagic.org.uk" target="_blank">http://[URL]www.partymagic.org.uk

Winner of KIDabra International's 'People's Choice Award'
Winner IBM British Ring Dittia Shield for manipulation
Dream-Concepts
View Profile
New user
UK
95 Posts

Profile of Dream-Concepts
Peter Diamond hasn't been building for about 5 years....

In the uk, reputable/professional builders-

Guy Barrat
Dream-Concepts
Illusioncraft
Our annual sale of Costumes & props is now on - view them at www.IllusionExchange.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Magic Makers Illusions (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL