The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » General magic cont. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ryan Birch
View Profile
Regular user
North Wales
142 Posts

Profile of Ryan Birch
Hi I'm posting this here because my original message is now locked.

an example of the post I would like to make but cant find where to put it is this:

"Next Tuesday (7th of September) I am due to be the guest of the president of the North Wales Magic Circle at the monthly meeting. As I have never been in this situation before I was wondering how these functions go and should I go with a load of trick prepared or just a deck of cards or what?"

now I think that would go under just a general magic related chat where all branches of magic could meet and chat among each other.

just a thought y'know.
"NO Ryan! I do NOT want to see another one of your silly magic tricks!" - my mum
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2112 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Ryan, I'll answer your question, go with a load of tricks (I reccomend 4-6) and a deck of cards they will probably ask you to perform a little act and see what level your up to I'm involved with 4 clubs and they are all different. Normally clubs have a theme if you can find out that theme of the night see if you have ant tricks that relate to it, eg at my club on mon it is a TT night.
Hope this helps
Matt
Ryan Birch
View Profile
Regular user
North Wales
142 Posts

Profile of Ryan Birch
Cheers matt, the theme is president's night! so I'm gonna have some pressure on me cos I'm his guest!!! thanks for the advice on what to take, I got a couple of things I'm thinkin of doing cards mainly but I got a key bend, silk production, ring penetration through rope and a watch stopper. thatll suffice I think! Smile
"NO Ryan! I do NOT want to see another one of your silly magic tricks!" - my mum
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5153 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Questions like this would fit in the "So happy together forum"
Where the magic begins
Ryan Birch
View Profile
Regular user
North Wales
142 Posts

Profile of Ryan Birch
Oh right, great stuff. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » General magic cont. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL