The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Cold Reading DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Is there a DVD available that teaches cold reading?
Mystery
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of Mystery
Not that I know.
Richard Webster has 2 CD's though (commercial cold reading), but I would recommend some solid books as well (e.g. Red Hot Cold Readings by Herb Dewey and the full facts of cold reading by Ian Rowland).
Good luck ,
Let your dreams tear apart your life, before your life tears apart your dreams...
StrangeMagick
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of StrangeMagick
Quote:
On 2004-09-05 07:20, Mystery wrote:
Not that I know.
Richard Webster has 2 CD's though (commercial cold reading), but I would recommend some solid books as well (e.g. Red Hot Cold Readings by Herb Dewey and the full facts of cold reading by Ian Rowland).
Good luck ,

Mystery:

Richard Webster also has out a 3rd CD on numerology. I don't have this yet, as it's relatively new, but plan to get it. Richard's CDs area all worth-while. Also, Blair Robertson has a DVD out on numerology which is quite good.

Here's a link to the DVD:

http://www.mental-list.com/psychicdvd1.htm

Hope this helps,
Dave
mrmysticmike
View Profile
Elite user
Cleveland, Ohio
427 Posts

Profile of mrmysticmike
Bill O'Connell has a set of 2 Cold Reading CD's (Audio CD)that I think are good. They provide a good base from which to start.
There is a set of Cold Reading flash cards which complement the CDs (sold separately). These provide some stock lines to memorize and use in your reading.
j
View Profile
New user
Belton, Missouri
33 Posts

Profile of j
Has anyone tried to throw in some numerology info after finding out the specs birthday or any other significant number during a cold reading? If so I would like to know how well it was received. Thanks in advance.
Man, I hope he chooses a card soon!
Bambaladam
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of Bambaladam
The dvd mentioned earlier in this thread is a wonderful resource for a beginning reader.

/Bamba
Hypnotic Winter
View Profile
Special user
Ireland
720 Posts

Profile of Hypnotic Winter
I'm not sure if cold reading could be thought well on a dvd, you would end up there all night taking notes and trying to memorise facts.

H.W
When your only reality is an illusion, then illusion is reality.
willmorton
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of willmorton
Sorry to drag up old topics, but does anyone have any web or email address for Bill O'Connell? I can't find any way of contacting him about his products. Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Cold Reading DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL