The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Best Trick With a Thumb Tip.... (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
countrymaven
View Profile
Special user
996 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
Vanish about five pennies and a dime.
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1607 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
Quote:
On Sep 9, 2004, Jessie Altamirano wrote:
Cut and restored rope!

Jessie

If you want to save on using up too much rope--the thumb tip is the best way to go.
The method you use to perform the trick is not the important thing, the audience don't see that. It's the routine that counts.
Slydini, in his book uses the thumb tip for the cut and restored rope. The tip is stolen away as he goes for the scissors.
Tricky Ricky
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3369 Posts

Profile of Julie
I use a tt with a card index affixed to the nail to create an "instant stooge" along with a crystal to demonstrate a mind reading effect. (Of course, the card is forced.)

It's easy to dispose of the tt and leave the crystal untended for curious onlookers to peruse if they are so inclined.

Julie
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1607 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
Matt Mello put out a great effect using the TT with a lady on stage. Matt is a Genius and his thinking out the box is what I like about this routine.
Tricky Ricky
Brent McLeod
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1669 Posts

Profile of Brent McLeod
I find working the corporate strolling market for 20yrs, the Bill Switch is the most requested biggest reaction effect done with lots of comedy routine...
Pauldelafontaine
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of Pauldelafontaine
I like to do an effect where I load a billet into an envelope as a prediction with the tt.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Best Trick With a Thumb Tip.... (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL