We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Halloween Shows (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Daryl -the other brother
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
594 Posts

Profile of Daryl -the other brother
Reis,

Nothing to be jealous about. We have quite an array of paranormal right here. Look up Haunted Chicago. They say the Excalibur is one of the most haunted buildings in the states. I've seen some pretty weird people there myself, but I think they were still alive.
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3049 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Quote:
On 2004-09-12 05:50, Daryl -the other brother wrote:
Reis,
Nothing to be jealous about. We have quite an array of paranormal right here. Look up Haunted Chicago, they say the Excalibur is one of the most haunted buildings in the states. I've seen some pretty weird people there my-self, but I think they were still alive.

Thanks for the plug, Daryl.

My show about the paranormal at Excalibur nightclub is actually called "Supernatural Chicago," and trust me, Reis has heard all about it -- he's a member of SAM #3.

Now, if I could only get you and him to check it out. Busy this Friday? Ticket are still available at http://www.SupernaturalChicago.com

Best,

Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!) and the Hands-Off Multiple ESP System ("Quality and design far exceed any ESP cards on the market"-Genii), and contributor to the ebook GOLD: When It HAS To Be Performance GOLD -- all at Penguin.
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
Okay, I have Tory chained to her machine, and she promises me that we will add the listings for venues if folks will send them to us, either via PM to me here on the Café', or to Tory@bizarremagick.com

Do please let her know if it is an on-going location/event, or something that is a one-time occasion, i.e., only Oct. 31, so we can keep up with the updates! <rolling eyes upwards> We really will try to keep things current!

Kay
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
Dr_Stephen_Midnight
View Profile
Inner circle
SW Ohio, USA
1555 Posts

Profile of Dr_Stephen_Midnight
Hmmm...I need to talk to the municipality of Waynesville...and fast. It is an antique-dealer's town touted as one of the most haunted in Ohio.

Steve
Dr. Lao: "Do you know what wisdom is?"
Mike: "No."
Dr. Lao: "Wise answer."
Scott Grimm
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago
141 Posts

Profile of Scott Grimm
David Parr is throwing his show in downtown Evenston again this year. It has mostly brand-new material in it and looks like it will be even better than before.
Faith is at the heart of all magic.
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
I am performing all next month at the Live Bait Theater 3914 N. Clark in Chicago, which is allegedly haunted. I have had some "PSYCHIC FEELERS" come through to "verify" these details.

It's 80 minutes long, and you will get to witness a life-size 3-d see-through ghost who is interactive!

I want opening weekend the 7, 8, 9 to pack, so if you want tickets, PM or email me.
salsa_dancer
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 Posts

Profile of salsa_dancer
Hurrah!

Just to let anyone interested know, the Haunted Chester Halloween show has sold out! We are now in the process of collecting names for another evening in November (obviously this won't be a Halloween show! Smile )

Thank you to those who are coming along, and if you missed out get in touch for the next one!
ptbeast
View Profile
Special user
Oregon
829 Posts

Profile of ptbeast
Congratulations Salsa. I know that you put a lot of hard work into this project and you deserve a great response. Keep us updated.

Dave
Roger Kelly
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
3332 Posts

Profile of Roger Kelly
I wish I could get to Chester for Salsa's show. Does anyone know of anyone else performing anything similar in the Bedfordshire/Hertfordshire area of the UK? I'd be very interested in attending.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Halloween Shows (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL