The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Learning two memorized stacks (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Magicmike1949
View Profile
Special user
643 Posts

Profile of Magicmike1949
I've use Aronson's for several years. Having just obtained Mnemonic I was able to learn Tamariz's stack using his song method very quickly. It is not causing me a problem to have 2 stacks in my head. There are some effects in Tamariz's tomb that cannot be done with Aronson. Both are great. I consider memorized deck effects among the most powerful in my card magic arsenal.
T. Joseph O'Malley
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1937 Posts

Profile of T. Joseph O'Malley
I just got my copy of Tamariz's book. I don't think I'll have any trouble keeping his stack and Aronson's separate in my mind because the methods both men provide to memorize their setups are completely different. I'm going to get to work now on Mnemonica.
tjo'
amccrawford
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of amccrawford
Thanks for the practical experience, Jeff and Magicmike.

I'd hoped that that was the case, but am encouraged by hearing of people that have actually tried it.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
<<John, how do you remember on which day to use which stack? Do you have that recorded in your PalmPilot? >>

Better yet, how the heck do you remember what day it is? I still get mixed up.

So now who's the genius who's going to figure out how to get into Tamariz order from the Aronson stack and vice-versa!

Jack Shalom
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Learning two memorized stacks (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL