The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Do Mentalism and magic mix? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Hypnotic Winter
View Profile
Special user
Ireland
720 Posts

Profile of Hypnotic Winter
Do mentalism and magic mix?
What do you think. some schools of thought say no, others have proven that they can work together, such as Mr. Osterlind.
I learned some Magic I just couldn't ignore so I would use it in walk around and keep my presentations mostly mental, now I've been toying with a few ideas in trying to intigrate the two, though I'm totally geared towards psychic flavour I like the idea of showing impossible things happening, so I even thought of doing two seperate kind off presentations, but I kind of already do that with hypnosis and mentalism.

What do you guys think? can you gives your view on if the two areas mix well or not?

H.W
When your only reality is an illusion, then illusion is reality.
salsa_dancer
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 Posts

Profile of salsa_dancer
Yes if it suits your persona.

Next.
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1293 Posts

Profile of GlenD
In my opinion, it's only the performers (mentalists and magicians) that really worry so much over this issue.

My personal view should be easily ascertained by above response. If not, stare into the green spaces and the answer will magically appear!

GlenD
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
Bill Hallahan
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire
3226 Posts

Profile of Bill Hallahan
Humans make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to create boredom. Quite astonishing.
- The character of ‘Death’ in the movie "Hogswatch"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Do Mentalism and magic mix? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL