The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Regurgitator Stevey Starr (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Priest
View Profile
New user
NYC
100 Posts

Profile of Priest
I just saw Stevey Starr again on Jay Leno last night. Is this guy for real?

I've seen him on tv for several years swallowing objects - light bulbs, fish, locks, everything, and then he regurgitates it in some unique fashion. Like he'll swallow a lock, then swallow the key, and then he says that he uses his muscles to unlock the lock, and then stick the key on the lock, and lock it back. Then he regurgitates it back up and there it is. Just like he said.

Last night he swallow a fish, a small container for a roll of fim, and the lid to the container. Then, he regurgitated it all back up with the lid ON the container and the fish INSIDE the container. Wow!

As magicians, we do things that seem impossible to most people, but we know how to make them possible. This guy, however, seems to be doing things that are beyond impossible. Can someone really have that type of control with their insides?

I'm just blown away. Amazed and freaked out at the same time.

Thanks,
Priest
"Funk is not something U can buy at the corner store.
It is something that U find deep within Ur Soul!"
.:The One Year Project:. .:Forums:.
christopher carter
View Profile
Special user
660 Posts

Profile of christopher carter
I've seen his show a couple times, and it's very impressive. Some of it is certainly pure regurgitation. Other bits appear to include elements of illusion or sleight of hand. However, I am saying that mostly because I can't figure it out. It's kind of like when magicians suspect a mentalist is just using stooges--most often that happens because the magician has been badly fooled. His act is tremendous, and the parts that seem like they would just HAVE to include sleight of hand, well, they've got me stumped!

--Christopher Carter
jecar
View Profile
Veteran user
358 Posts

Profile of jecar
The guy has a very good and unique act. I have no idea how he does it, other than he does it well.

Jerry Cargile
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4069 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
http://www.ukstars.co.uk/starr.htm Smile

Here you can go find out moe about your favorite vomidigitator(yes, I just made the word up Smile )
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Regurgitator Stevey Starr (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL