The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » How about a new 'Meal'? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Priest
View Profile
New user
NYC
100 Posts

Profile of Priest
Well, I've only been here a few weeks and I am learning so much. I feel like I am growing and the only thing I know to say to this community is: Thank You and I Love You!

This is such a great community with many, many talented people. I feel like everyone gets along and everyoen helps each other. Now forgive me if I've missed over it because I have been searching but here's the thing:

I would love to come and see lots of these performers, only I don't know when many of them are performing or where they are performing. I think that it would be great to have a new area for all of us to post when, where, and at what time we will be performing for other to come see. I understand that some people don't like other magicians to be at their show, but then they could choose not to list their show in the area.

I, too, am a performer, buit when I'm not performing, I'm a spectator. And I still love to let myself go and watch some great magic.

I just think that it would be great if there was a place that those performing could list details about their show.

Thanks,
Priest
"Funk is not something U can buy at the corner store.
It is something that U find deep within Ur Soul!"
.:The One Year Project:. .:Forums:.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4759 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll give it some thought. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » How about a new 'Meal'? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL