The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Brian Tudor's Heckler DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicbern
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong, China
1217 Posts

Profile of magicbern
Hi, does anyone have a review of this new DVD? It seems quite interesting, but I don't feel too comfortable with using such an approach to quell hacklers. However, it seems good to have a trick where you lead such audience members along a path and then fool them!
dynamiteassasin
View Profile
Inner circle
Naval Air Facility, Atsugi, Japan
1158 Posts

Profile of dynamiteassasin
Although I don't own it, his SHOWOFF video is better than this, as almost everybody in the Handlordz, Dan and Dave, Magi-Adam and ellusionist forum states.

I suggest you get De'vo, Jerry and Cap videos if you are into pasteboard flourishes.. Smile
JCaelum
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of JCaelum
The heckler dvd isn't even about flourishes, so I don't know how you would compare it to other flourish videos. if you look at the contents its a full routine, and I think there were a lot of "card to... (mouth, pocket, etc.)" in the routine itself
magicbern
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong, China
1217 Posts

Profile of magicbern
Thanks to both of you for your honest comments. I think I'll get it for curiosity's sake. I also got Devo's From Cradle to Grave.....astounding sequence!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Brian Tudor's Heckler DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL