We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Ritual of Liberation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MindExplosion
View Profile
Regular user
Hermiston, Oregon
128 Posts

Profile of MindExplosion
Has anyone heard about this effect, marketed by Jeff McBride? Can anyone provide some information on it, maybe a review? What is the effect of Ritual of Liberation? I'd be very happy to learn a bit more about this effect.

Thanks,

Ty
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
Check here:

http://www.yourmagic.com/

Mark
What would Wavy do?
MindExplosion
View Profile
Regular user
Hermiston, Oregon
128 Posts

Profile of MindExplosion
I've been there and read what it says, but it doesn't say what the effect is.

Quote:
Imagine… a chance meeting with a corporate executive who’s interested in magic and is planning the company’s next big event. She asks you to “show me something.” You unwrap a mysterious, beaded bracelet that’s been wrapped around your wrist. With it you not only prove your magical prowess, but you leave her with an experience that will certainly brighten her day -- and just might have a long-lasting impact on her life and the livelihood of her business … a Ritual of Liberation.

And all this by unwrapping the bracelet? I hope that's not all. It says that you can use it as a pendulum or even a penetration device, but it doesn't say what the Ritual of Liberation is, only the above, and it also states that it comes with two versions of the effect.

So could you please provide a bit of information as to what the actual effect is?
Nicholas
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I now have
900 Posts

Profile of Nicholas
The cord penetrates a wand (or whatever you wrap it around) but tears through, thereby destroying) the "billet" which is secured to the wand by the cord. The title, "Ritual of Liberation" comes from the intent of the ritualistic patter/setting which provides the framework for this piece.

Hope that provides a little more to go on.

P.S. When you buy this, Brad Henderson's "Everlasting Pendulum Divination" comes with it. I felt that this, alone, was worth it.
Nyama Possessor
View Profile
Veteran user
Under the Shade Tree
322 Posts

Profile of Nyama Possessor
I have mixed feelings about this trick, in some ways I love it because it is totally impromptu and can be used as two "different" kinds of penetration devices + used for Brad Henderson's "Everlasting Pendulum Divination". But in other ways it just seems to be missing something? But I'm not quite sure yet what it needs to be more powerful. Honestly I bought it not knowing what it did either. I would recommend buying it, but also thinking of how to combine the penetration & pendulum force into one complete more powerful effect! Hope this helps, it can really be a great trick if creatively presented the right way!

-- Krossbearer

Posted: Oct 2, 2004 2:00am
---------------------------------------
By the way you can also use it to choke the **** out of someone if you had to! Smile
The Honorable NYAMA POSSESSOR

Co-Founder & Co-Creator of MAGICAL REALISM, Owner of ANCESTRAL REALM PRODUCTIONS

* 17 Year Member of the Shadow Network * ICBM Alumnus *

Creator/Author of SUMMONING RUMI and numerous other underground proprietary releases...
Books, routines and tools coming soon, available only and exclusively at www.AlchemyMoon.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Ritual of Liberation (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL